Old August 7th 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default Dave Smokin` de Ganja Mon

FN wrote...

"...have you been arrested for smoking dope with your students..."

Dave wrote...

"...I'm an unashamed hemp user..."

FN wrote...

by the by are you a ph.d too...?
won't ask about your arrest record, thats an easy one to figure...
maybe not a ph.d but you sure are a dufus...

Old August 7th 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
FN wrote...

"...have you been arrested for smoking dope with your students..."

Dave wrote...

"...I'm an unashamed hemp user..."

FN wrote...

by the by are you a ph.d too...?
won't ask about your arrest record, thats an easy one to figure...
maybe not a ph.d but you sure are a dufus...

I am a high school dropout who builds TV stations without drawings or
blueprints.
Old August 7th 09, 08:41 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 6, 7:21*pm, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
FN wrote...

"...have you been arrested for smoking dope with your students..."

Dave wrote...

"...I'm an unashamed hemp user..."

FN wrote...

by the by are you a ph.d too...?
won't ask about your arrest record, thats an easy one to figure...
maybe not a ph.d but you sure are a dufus...

- I am a high school dropout

- who builds TV stations without drawings or blueprints.

Dave - So you 'think' them into existence ?
Old August 7th 09, 03:45 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

"dave" wrote in message
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
FN wrote...

"...have you been arrested for smoking dope with your students..."

Dave wrote...

"...I'm an unashamed hemp user..."

FN wrote...

by the by are you a ph.d too...?
won't ask about your arrest record, thats an easy one to figure...
maybe not a ph.d but you sure are a dufus...

I am a high school dropout who builds TV stations without drawings or
blueprints.

Legos don't count. :-)

Old August 7th 09, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mogambo Guru always has some Good reads.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=271198

So does the Barefoot Cowboy.

Man of the House movie on the FX channel.I orts to watch the rest of the
movie, because of them yummy lookin wimmins, but I reckon I best git
back to workin on my old trailer.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 09, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is at least one Good guy in Hahwahee.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=271232

What I did this morning, I took that other cabinet (it has a squirrel
cage blower/fan and some airconditioning lines to it.I cut the
airconditioning lines loose with one of my old sawtooth edge kitchen
knivesThe airconditioner doesn't work anyway, it wasen't working when I
bought that van last September.I don't care, all of my trips are verry
short trips) out of the rear of my 1983 Dodge RV van.Now I have plenty
of room in my van to haul those ten or eleven sheets of 4' by' 8'
pressure treated plywood I will soon be needing for my old trailer.I
will buy the plywood from Follen wood treatment company in Jackson,
about four sompin miles East behind doggy's couch.I likes my big old
lonnng tallll vans to have LOTS of hauling room inside.
cuhulin

Old August 9th 09, 05:00 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

nurk_fred2000 wrote:

FN wrote...

probably to stoned to read the blueprints...
how many times you been arrested...?...thats an easy one to figure
too...

Not a lot. Never for drugs, if that's what you're implying. In fact,
never for drugs, period. Hassled a lot, but never popped.

JT and Dave said,,,, [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 25th 06 06:35 PM
So Dave..... Frank Gilliland CB 9 June 9th 05 06:01 AM
Smokin' Jukebox On AMMR AM Music Radio Broadcasting 0 February 15th 05 05:19 AM
Smokin Jukebox on AMMR AM Music Radio Shortwave 0 February 13th 05 08:37 PM