Old October 18th 04, 08:38 PM
Eugene Rippen

Default WTB: Schematic for Hallicrafters SX-17

I want to buy the schematic for a SX-17 that I am working on.
I have a manual with a schematic, and I have Rider's. Neither of which is
the schematic for my set.
The set I have has a wirewound resister under the chassis, rivited to the
back of the set. Its one of those cheap flat metal wrapped ones. It has one
"center" tap. It is in series with the B+, it is now about 15 ohms center
tapped (roughly). I am about 98 % certain that this is original.
So ......... I would like to have the correct schematic ........... or at
least one that shows this part .... since the troubles I'm working on have
to do with B+.

Eugene Rippen, WB6SZS