Old February 1st 07, 09:42 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Wanted: Frequencies Dutchess County, NY for AOR 8200

Wanted: Frequencies Dutchess County, NY for AOR 8200MK3

Can anybpdy help me with some frequency files for Dutchess County, NY for my
AOR 8200MK3? They can be xcell, comma dliniated, or *.swg files.

Thanks!

Old February 4th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Thanks Woody. Yea, I'm a paying member of RR. But, I don't see mucvh there
in the way of files. Unless I'm missing something...

"Woody" wrote in message
www.radioreference.com

all the help ya need!
rb

Old February 7th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Yep, just checked, here's the Dutchess County page:

http://www.radioreference.com/module...e=RR&ctid=1838

:-)

On the left, RR Database, New York, Dutchess County.
enjoy!
rb