Old February 8th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Default MFJ 1045C Preselector....oh, and the 1020C, too.

Does anyone have one of these 1045C units? If so, how is the
performance? I was looking at the 1045C listing on Grove's website,
and it says, "Connect 2 antennas, 2 receivers". Looking at the front
panel, however, this unit does not have any receiver A/B switch or
antenna A/B switch. In fact, putting frequency coverage issues aside,
the unit looks a lot like the 1020C active antenna (minus the hole for
the 1020's whip).

Does te 1045C really have provisions for connecting 2 antennas and 2
receivers? I can't seem to find any image of the back side of the
unit.

Anyone know how the performance of this unit would compare with that of
the 1020C if connected to a 20 or 30 foot length of wire?

Best,

Junius