Old May 11th 10, 01:05 AM
Junior Member

Default Comstat 19

Is anybody out there still using or collecting old Lafayette Comstat 19's? I always liked that radio & I have a few of them in my collection & was wondering if there were other people who liked them as well.
Old May 13th 10, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dan Dan is offline

no i dont have i but one of my first radios was a comstock 23 and a
sonar model g which i have somewhere and it still works it was a 6
channel crystal with tunable receive.

Old May 21st 10, 04:09 PM
jdf jdf is offline
Junior Member

I have one waiting for a recap and such. Would you happen to have a
schematic for one that maybe you could scan for me? This was the first
CB I owned - Santa brought it to me in 1966. Thanks - Jeff
Old April 8th 13, 05:20 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdf View Post
I have one waiting for a recap and such. Would you happen to have a
schematic for one that maybe you could scan for me? This was the first
CB I owned - Santa brought it to me in 1966. Thanks - Jeff
Hey guys, I have one as well. I need the mic pinout and a schematic would be great. Can one of you forward either?

Mike
Old April 11th 13, 12:38 AM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikemmcc57 View Post
Hey guys, I have one as well. I need the mic pinout and a schematic would be great. Can one of you forward either?

Mike
If you do a general search - there is a couple of cb radio web sites that will give you the pin out for most every radio out there.
The schematic is much harder to come by.

You might want to look at a hamfest, I would bet there was someone in Dayton that would have that information in a book for sale.
__________________
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...

Old April 11th 13, 12:45 AM
Senior Member

CB tricks .com was one good web site for CB radio information...

http://www.cbtricks.com/radios/
__________________
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...
Old April 20th 13, 12:37 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channel Jumper View Post
If you do a general search - there is a couple of cb radio web sites that will give you the pin out for most every radio out there.
The schematic is much harder to come by.

You might want to look at a hamfest, I would bet there was someone in Dayton that would have that information in a book for sale.
Yeah, I tried that, even been to the website you suggested with no luck. They had it listed but no schematic. I eventually found a site in Canada that sold it for $9.00,so I ordered one. It may take a couple of weeks to get here with the border crew having their thing they do with international mail, but I'm sure I'll be glad I got it.

Thanks anyway for the reply,
Mike

comstat 23 Don Dengler CB 5 March 3rd 07 05:23 AM
FS: Comstat 35 with handheld $15 Joe CB 0 October 4th 05 04:12 AM
FS:Comstat 35 $20 Joe CB 0 June 1st 05 09:31 PM
FS:Lafayette SSB-140, Comstat 35 Joe CB 0 October 16th 04 07:53 AM
Lafayette Comstat 35 Joe CB 0 December 26th 03 10:04 PM