Old September 25th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Radios and freebies from radio_programming group

To all radio enthusiasts and members of the group,
Hey guys and gals, you are all invited to join the "radio_programming"
group in yahoo groups. To subscribe, just sent an email to:

I'm the group moderator and as a reward, I'm giving away some freebies
here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/radio_programming/files/
If what you are looking for is not in the list, don't hesitate to drop
us an email. We might be able to point you in the right direction to
get the latest software or programming utilities.

Also we have RADIOS FOR SALE ! We got radios from Kenwood (TK models),
Icom (IC models) and Motorola (HT & XTS APCO-25 models)
Contact us at for all your
programming needs and radio equipments!
Thank you for your time..