Old February 16th 05, 11:14 AM

Default Electro Music - bands and Contributing Writers:

SickAmongthePure.com - Electronic Music - magazine

SATP covers all styles and genres of Electronic music,
including sub-genres, and a lot of stuff not usually
covered by the mainstream music magazines.

In addition to vigorously spotlighting THE MUSIC, a
secondary focus targets upon anything other than the standard,
run-of-the-mill approach to showcasing the humans behind the
machinery.

Indie music bands and Contributing Writers:

What do we need more than anything else?

We need YOU!

We have newly posted submissions guidelines.

PDF files available for you to download and
review prior to submitting any articles.

Please find and download ALL FOUR PDF's from this page:

http://www.sickamongthepure.com/submit.html

We need you to submit a local Music Scene Report.

We need you to write new music CD reviews.

We need you to climb on board and learn the ropes.

We need more writers to build confidence with us,
and then begin accepting Music Interview assignments.

Our music schedule is filling up rapidly!

Please visit our SUBMIT page NOW!

http://www.sickamongthepure.com/submit.html

Jett Black's MySpace.com URL:
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/2458781

Music Editor, Jett Black updates the BLOG page of
his MySpace.com profile page several times each month.

Please click on the SUBSCRIBE to the BLOG prompt.

Your MySpace.com account will automatically sync with that of
Jett Black to provide the subject lines for each new update.

Choose any music subject listed with your FREE subscription,
and stay informed! News, opportunities, reviews, and more!

If you use MySpace.com already, then click the BLOG link shown below,
now:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ndI D=1229389

Jett Black's MySpace.com URL:
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/2458781