Old July 18th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default get help sicko

get help sicko

Old July 19th 06, 12:53 PM posted to alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko

Hey, Markie, did your father in law really molest your shemale wife as
you've admitted to on Nim Busters?

this is another example of thf the work Robeson and his confederates

Old July 19th 06, 08:35 PM posted to alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that traps you

Old July 19th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:

And another example why moronic retards like Markie shouldn't have
internet access.

If a guy like you has it, there's no reason why those above you on the
sanity chain shouldn't have it, UnWiseman.

(superfluous groups trimmed)

Dave K8MN

Old July 20th 06, 05:19 PM posted to alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

bless and gain peace soon

Old July 20th 06, 07:26 PM posted to alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an old friend wrote:
bless and gain peace soon

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! And I don't mean impedance,
Markie.

Old July 20th 06, 09:43 PM posted to alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
traps you

Old July 20th 06, 09:43 PM posted to alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Old December 29th 10, 10:32 AM
Junior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
That I have established a permanent audio shrine to them at
hamjamming.com, featuring lots and lots of free .mp3 downloads of their
hilarious QSOs from the '70's and '80's. Go to the "audio files" page.
Enjoy!

W6WBJ - I just love the hom radio!
I am Paul Mckesson's Grandaughter and pictures and great stories of my Granpa. I am so honored to know you have done this for him. Here's to you.