Old November 7th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default Listen to CB if you want to know what ham radio will sound like.

Email the FCC and tell them not to eliminate the CW requirement.

TNX
73 de SC
Old November 7th 06, 08:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

I finally get it...... Slow Code is the CB of these newsgroups!!!!!

Just so all get the point, (including Slow Code, who is obviously, well,
"slow" like they used to say way back when I went to high school, if you
know what I mean), Slow Code's posts here is the example of the
equivalent of what happened to CB in many areas of the country... The
absolute dumbing down and lack of any useful content whatsoever.
Unfortunately, like the typical bad apple, these areas created a
stereotype of all of the CB fraternity, despite some (though relatively
few) really dedicated and intelligent people on their band.

Fortunately, no matter what the FCC and ARRL do about whether code is
required for a general license, the ham bands will never get as bad as
the crapola that Slow Code has interjected here!!! (and in retrospect,
CB band is probably not as bad as the crap SC pumps out daily.) The CW
requirement has absolutely nothing to do with the posts SC is
submitting, just his sicko need to try to monopolize the groups and
drive off as many people as possible while attracting as much attention
as he can.

In fact, if ARRL/FCC were to announce tomorrow that 20wpm would be
required for a general license and 50 for an extra, SC would be on the
other side of the fence trying to get people to respond to get the code
requirement removed, as there clearly is no chance in hell he could ever
pass a real test (e3ven the current 5wpm). It's all bluster and
posturing, and has nothing to do with anything in the real world. I've
seen this way tioo many times before, and most of the clients I've
encountered with the particular problem SC exhibits are on some serious
medication most of their lives.... (As further evidence, note his
moniker Slow Code... If he was really serious about the code, he would
be using something more appropriate like Fast Code...)

Take care, and if you actually see the mysterious (and "affected") Slow
Code, please check to see if he's taken his meds for the day before you
hang around very long. His type tends to have rather severe and often
violent mood swings....

--Rick AH7H

Old November 7th 06, 09:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Have you a reason for posting this message twice? Perhaps you thought the
No-Coders wouldn't get it the first time through. ( I agree...)
It is painfully obvious that a select few of you are not gifted with a sense
of humor. You take umbrage at Slow Code's comments while being unable to
read between the lines and see the tongue-in-cheek humor.
Lighten up, guys.
You go on to make an off-the-wall statement that, "and most of the clients
I've encountered with the particular problem SC exhibits are on some serious
medications." Is that so? And you are an authority on such? Take a break,
Rick. Pop a Thorazine and calm down for Chrissake!

Aw, come ON, Rick! You've gotten your sphincter twisted into a knot over a
few posts that were obviously done to raise the ire of humorless Hams such
as yourself. Lighten up, already! Do your heart a favor. See the humor.
Your last comment is the icing on the Angry Cake when you say of Slow Code,
"His type tends to have rather severe and often violent mood swings...."
And you know this, how? Did you toss a lamp against the wall while reading
Slow Code's posts? Kick your cat across the room?

I'd posit that you are being a bit moody yourself. Your current Hissy Fit is
a prime example. You played right into Slow Code's hands.

Thank you for the laughs.

Old November 8th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Rick Frazier wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
Email the FCC and tell them not to eliminate the CW requirement.

TNX
73 de SC

This is what I want:

Step 1: No more automatic renewals. Individuals must retest and
pass all elements required for their license class.

Step 2: The passing score for written exams needs to be raised to 85%.

Step 3: Code elements should be 13 wpm for General, and 20 wpm for Extra.

Step 4: Make the no-code license one year non-renewable.

SC

Old November 9th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default Listen to CB if you want to know what ham radio will sound like. sounds fine to me more activity there and polier operatos too

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 00:34:17 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Rick Frazier wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
Email the FCC and tell them not to eliminate the CW requirement.

TNX
73 de SC

This is what I want:

Step 1: No more automatic renewals. Individuals must retest and
pass all elements required for their license class.

why?

Step 2: The passing score for written exams needs to be raised to 85%.

why?

Step 3: Code elements should be 13 wpm for General, and 20 wpm for
Extra.

yyou realy hate ham radio don't you

Step 4: Make the no-code license one year non-renewable.

and you want to kill it it off fast

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Shut-up stupid.

SC
Old November 10th 06, 07:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Colonel Mark wrote:
Have you a reason for posting this message twice? Perhaps you thought the
No-Coders wouldn't get it the first time through. ( I agree...)

Actually, it was because my system hiccuped and it looked as if I hadn't
sent it. Sorry to offend your obviously thin skin.

It is painfully obvious that a select few of you are not gifted with a sense
of humor. You take umbrage at Slow Code's comments while being unable to
read between the lines and see the tongue-in-cheek humor.
Lighten up, guys.
You go on to make an off-the-wall statement that, "and most of the clients
I've encountered with the particular problem SC exhibits are on some serious
medications." Is that so? And you are an authority on such? Take a break,
Rick. Pop a Thorazine and calm down for Chrissake!

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do have a background that gives me more than
a bit of insight into his type. Tongue in cheek humor, it's not. This
guy is delusional in thinking he is actually going to change the world
by his posts. The statement is far from off-the-wall, it was meant
specifically to **** him off a bit, maybe he will get the point, as you
have obviously missed.

Aw, come ON, Rick! You've gotten your sphincter twisted into a knot over a
few posts that were obviously done to raise the ire of humorless Hams such
as yourself. Lighten up, already! Do your heart a favor. See the humor.
Your last comment is the icing on the Angry Cake when you say of Slow Code,
"His type tends to have rather severe and often violent mood swings...."
And you know this, how? Did you toss a lamp against the wall while reading
Slow Code's posts? Kick your cat across the room?

Few posts? you obviously haven't been paying attention, This and
several other groups are inundated by his posts. He must be spending
several hours every day just composing and replying to them...

I' at the point of seeig whether moderated groups are still around, and
getting several started to keep out the crap posts so to speak...

I'd posit that you are being a bit moody yourself. Your current Hissy Fit is
a prime example. You played right into Slow Code's hands.

Thank you for the laughs.

Glad to provide some comic relief for you. Too bad you don't have the
guts to actually post with your own email address so I didn't have to
reply to the whole world to get this back to you.

Old November 11th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Rick Frazier wrote in
news:e7idnacVVbQOvcnYnZ2dnUVZ_qudnZ2d@hawaiiantel. net:

Colonel Mark wrote:
Have you a reason for posting this message twice? Perhaps you thought
the No-Coders wouldn't get it the first time through. ( I agree...)

Actually, it was because my system hiccuped and it looked as if I hadn't
sent it. Sorry to offend your obviously thin skin.

It is painfully obvious that a select few of you are not gifted with a
sense of humor. You take umbrage at Slow Code's comments while being
unable to read between the lines and see the tongue-in-cheek humor.
Lighten up, guys.
You go on to make an off-the-wall statement that, "and most of the
clients I've encountered with the particular problem SC exhibits are on
some serious medications." Is that so? And you are an authority on
such? Take a break, Rick. Pop a Thorazine and calm down for Chrissake!

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do have a background that gives me more than
a bit of insight into his type. Tongue in cheek humor, it's not. This
guy is delusional in thinking he is actually going to change the world
by his posts. The statement is far from off-the-wall, it was meant
specifically to **** him off a bit, maybe he will get the point, as you
have obviously missed.

Aw, come ON, Rick! You've gotten your sphincter twisted into a knot
over a few posts that were obviously done to raise the ire of humorless
Hams such as yourself. Lighten up, already! Do your heart a favor. See
the humor. Your last comment is the icing on the Angry Cake when you
say of Slow Code, "His type tends to have rather severe and often
violent mood swings...." And you know this, how? Did you toss a lamp
against the wall while reading Slow Code's posts? Kick your cat across
the room?

Few posts? you obviously haven't been paying attention, This and
several other groups are inundated by his posts. He must be spending
several hours every day just composing and replying to them...

I' at the point of seeig whether moderated groups are still around, and
getting several started to keep out the crap posts so to speak...

I'd posit that you are being a bit moody yourself. Your current Hissy
Fit is a prime example. You played right into Slow Code's hands.

Thank you for the laughs.

Glad to provide some comic relief for you. Too bad you don't have the
guts to actually post with your own email address so I didn't have to
reply to the whole world to get this back to you.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

SC