Old November 7th 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default 13.556 LSB is on? 01:03 GMT

Definitely nothing here in central Ohio @ 0140UT 11/07/06 . . .

"m II" wrote in message news:SYQ3h.57102$P7.48450@edtnps90...
N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
N9OGL must have forgot to turn the record over.

SC

The Computer Crashed, try again....it is on.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

I'm getting a regular ticking sound here, much like a clock, but with a
variation every so often. S2 to S4 with some background static.

Kenwood R2000
100 ft North/South antenna wire.
Calgary Alberta Canada

01:03 GMT

mike

Old November 8th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"Lisa Simpson" wrote in
:

Definitely nothing here in central Ohio @ 0140UT 11/07/06 . . .

"m II" wrote in message

You're not missing much if you're not hearing it today. When I tuned in
he playing old-fart music. The type of tunes you would hear on Lawrence
Welk.

SC
Old November 8th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:
"Lisa Simpson" wrote in
:

"m II" wrote in message

You're not missing much if you're not hearing it today. When I tuned in
he playing old-fart music. The type of tunes you would hear on Lawrence
Welk.

SC

Can you still hear it?? I've been working on the antenna.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz. LSB

Old November 9th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"Lisa Simpson" wrote in
:

"m II" wrote in message

You're not missing much if you're not hearing it today. When I tuned
in he playing old-fart music. The type of tunes you would hear on
Lawrence Welk.

SC

Can you still hear it?? I've been working on the antenna.

Todd N9OGL

Yes I hear it, but I haven't been able to listen enough to know if there
is an improvement or if it's just changing season propagation.

For antenna's, generally bigger is better.

SC
Old November 9th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"Lisa Simpson" wrote in
:

"m II" wrote in message

You're not missing much if you're not hearing it today. When I tuned
in he playing old-fart music. The type of tunes you would hear on
Lawrence Welk.

SC

Can you still hear it?? I've been working on the antenna.

Todd N9OGL

Yes I hear it, but I haven't been able to listen enough to know if there
is an improvement or if it's just changing season propagation.

For antenna's, generally bigger is better.

SC

Using a new antenna, made from dynamite wire....at lease I know I'm
getting out.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

Old November 9th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

On 8 Nov 2006 17:04:25 -0800, N9OGL wrote:

Using a new antenna, made from dynamite wire....at lease I know I'm
getting out.

If I light the dynamite wire, will that make your station blow up?
Old November 10th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"Lisa Simpson" wrote in
:

"m II" wrote in message

You're not missing much if you're not hearing it today. When I
tuned in he playing old-fart music. The type of tunes you would hear
on Lawrence Welk.

SC

Can you still hear it?? I've been working on the antenna.

Todd N9OGL

Yes I hear it, but I haven't been able to listen enough to know if
there is an improvement or if it's just changing season propagation.

For antenna's, generally bigger is better.

SC

Using a new antenna, made from dynamite wire....at lease I know I'm
getting out.

Todd N9OGL

Hams shouldn't have a problem hearing Omega, but SWL's with table top
receivers and indoor antennas might.

Old November 11th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Markie in the Darkie, wrote in
:

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:23:11 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in
groups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"Lisa Simpson" wrote in
:

"m II" wrote in message

You're not missing much if you're not hearing it today. When I
tuned in he playing old-fart music. The type of tunes you would
hear on Lawrence Welk.

SC

Can you still hear it?? I've been working on the antenna.

Todd N9OGL

Yes I hear it, but I haven't been able to listen enough to know if
there is an improvement or if it's just changing season propagation.

For antenna's, generally bigger is better.

SC

Using a new antenna, made from dynamite wire....at lease I know I'm
getting out.

Todd N9OGL

Hams shouldn't have a problem hearing Omega, but SWL's with table top
receivers and indoor antennas might.

so what?

nothing Tood can do about that. legaly at any rate

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Shut the hell up Markie, no one was talking to you.
Old November 12th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:50:49 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Markie in the Darkie, wrote in
m:

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:23:11 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in
legroups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"Lisa Simpson" wrote in
:

Definitely nothing here in central Ohio @ 0140UT 11/07/06 . .
.

"m II" wrote in message

[...]

so what SC this is newgruop once you post you give everyone leave to
reposnd that is how it works

I said I don't want retards following up to my posts. Can't you read
either? What part of "Retards don't follow-up" don't you understand?

Sheeeesh

Old November 12th 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
Markie in the Darkie, wrote in
:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:50:49 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Markie in the Darkie, wrote in
m:

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:23:11 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in
legroups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"Lisa Simpson" wrote in
:

"m II" wrote in message

[...]

/
That is obviously self-explanatory. Apparently Mark doesn't consider himself
to be a "retard", despite popular opinion.