Old May 2nd 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie Moron Proves RRAP Trashing Is ALL ABOUT HIM!

Well, well, well...

Morkie's proclaimed for years that the condition of the NG is
somehow my fault, and he is in no way culpable for it's present
condition.

I laid out for the last 6 weeks simply due to being bored with
The Chassell Putz, but to also prove a point...All those weeks gone,
and Morkie simply found a new victim for HIS tirades. The targets
change but the rhetoric is exactly the same.

So...lessee...Now this "Dloyd" is somehow responsible for getting
credit card and other on-line accounts hacked...?!?!

Bountiful Bovine By-product.

Morkie's already proven over and over that he's an idiot when it
comes to keeping his mouth shut in public forums, and I have no doubt
whatsoever that Morkie abused his "wife's" credit information in
unsecure websites...No doubt for more illicit on-line sexual encounter
attempts...Guess the "wifey-poo" isn't coming up off the booty
anymore, eh? Tired of the trips to the drug store for Prep H and
Tucks.

Morgan, you ARE the moron I've attested to all these years, and
your "1", "2', "3", etc spamposts to try and dominate the NG only
prove it. I have no doubt that you will have tried to hide this post
behind yet another of your silly re-tasks and will no doubt trash the
NG with dozens of re-cycled posts and cross-posts...

You can't help yourself...You're mentally ill...Still...

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 2nd 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark Morgan Proves RRAP Trashing Is ALL ABOUT HIM!

On May 2, 10:28�am, wrote:

* * So...lessee...Now this "Dloyd" is somehow responsible for getting
credit card and other on-line accounts hacked...?!?!

indeed he is or your are

Mark, Indeed as usual you are spreading your baseless lies. I am
still waiting for any action by LE...LOL, but of course there wil be
no action, because you have zero credibility and absolutly no proof.
How can you have proof that I did anything, when as you say, you don't
know who I am? You can't have proof, its physically impossible, I
guess that's why some call you Moron Morgan.

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Dloyd

Old May 2nd 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On May 2, 9:28�am, wrote:
On 2 May 2007 02:58:25 -0700, K4YZ wrote:

Well, well, well...

* *Morkie's proclaimed for years that the condition of the NG is
somehow my fault, and he is in no way culpable for it's present
condition.

becuase you are

You're ineptness in English hasn't changed one bit, Morkie.

* * I laid out for the last 6 weeks simply due to being bored with
The Chassell Putz, but to also prove a point......

so you claim

Do it has been proven...Just count the posts with one of your nims
on it...I went back 4 pages and quit...Almost all of them.

what victum are you refering to Steve

You Morkie...The only "victum" here.

.......All those weeks gone,
and Morkie simply found a new victim for HIS tirades. *The targets
change but the rhetoric is exactly the same.

* * So...lessee...Now this "Dloyd" is somehow responsible for getting
credit card and other on-line accounts hacked...?!?!

indeed he is or your are

More ineptness...More silliness. Do you ENJOY looking like a
fool in public? Is that it?

No one except you and your "wife" are resposible for the mess
you're in, Morkie. No doubt financial ineptness will be another of
the things you "pas on" to this alleged son of yours.

* * Bountiful Bovine By-product.

* * Morkie's already proven over and over that he's an idiot when it
comes to keeping his mouth shut in public forums, and I have no doubt
whatsoever that Morkie abused his "wife's" credit information in
unsecure websites...No doubt for more illicit on-line sexual encounter
attempts...Guess the "wifey-poo" isn't coming up off the booty
anymore, eh? *Tired of the trips to the drug store for Prep H and
Tucks.

more of you being you I honestly don't think you have truly gone at
all

I'm right here, Morkie.

That I've not posted to RRAP in many weeks is fact. (A "fact" is
truthful information, Morkie...I know you are unfamiliar with that
concept, but try to work with me here.....)

* * Morgan, you ARE the moron I've attested to all these years, and
your "1", "2', "3", etc spamposts to try and dominate the NG only
prove it. *I have no doubt that you will have tried to hide this post
behind yet another of your silly re-tasks and will no doubt trash the
NG with dozens of re-cycled posts and cross-posts...

* *You can't help yourself...You're mentally ill...Still...

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woghger you are a Congress all in your own head

Again with the English abortions.

You should sue those schools you alleged to have graduated from
for lying to you.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 3rd 07, 11:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default how is that nerulogical problem going steve

On May 2, 5:58 am, K4YZ wrote:
Well, well, well...

I laid out for the last 6 weeks simply due to being bored with
The Chassell Putz, but to also prove a point...All those weeks gone,
and Morkie simply found a new victim for HIS tirades. The targets
change but the rhetoric is exactly the same.

nope you were sick you posted it to your my space blog

Old May 9th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default how is that homosexual problem going Mark

On May 9, 11:53�am, wrote:
On 3 May 2007 03:41:00 -0700, an_old_friend
wrote:

On May 2, 5:58 am, K4YZ wrote:
Well, well, well...

* * *I laid out for the last 6 weeks simply due to being bored with
The Chassell Putz, but to also prove a point...All those weeks gone,
and Morkie simply found a new victim for HIS tirades. *The targets
change but the rhetoric is exactly the same.

nope you were sick you posted it to your my space blog

how is it going steve

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woghger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://fagkb9rqz.blogspot.com

Given Dloyds interest in me I m opening a furom for real
comment about his post herehttp://dloydatkb9rqz.blogspot.com/

How's that homosexual problem going Mark?