Old June 20th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why is Dloyd Lavies mantining that a person is respoble if someone else uses their name to comit fraud

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/06/m...tion-with.html

that is hteh gist of Dloyd is asserting that if someone places say an
ads in my name (or caitlyn in this case) that the perosns whoose name
is being falsely used is somehow respoble the criminal action of a
party or indeed parties unkown

Indeed If as has been threatened ads wil l palced in my name or
sactions with a check arriving in my mail box the money legaly is MINE
the sender has been vitumized but not by me

the sdame thing applies to Caitlyn the victum of being accused of
being transgendered (i do not know or care wether is the case)

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Old June 20th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why is Mark worried about what I say on my blog

On Jun 19, 8:06?pm, wrote:
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/06/m...tion-with.html

that is hteh gist of Dloyd is asserting that if someone places say an
ads in my name (or caitlyn in this case) that the perosns whoose name
is being falsely used is somehow respoble the criminal action of a
party or indeed parties unkown

Indeed If as has been threatened ads wil l palced in my name or
sactions with a check arriving in my mail box the money legaly is MINE
the sender has been vitumized but not by me

Are you on crack cocaine? Your parents must have used your head for a
soccer ball when you were a child. If you keep money that just shows
up in your mail box from an illegal enterprise, you are guilty of
theft and possbily fraud after the fact. You can't keep funds that
just show up in your mailbox, Nevertheless, from what I've read, there
was electronic transfer of funds i.e. paypal, which is easily traced.
Furthermore, I haven't maintained anything about this case. I never
said anybody was guilty of anything, I said allegedly, but obviously,
LE believes there was enough evidence to file charges, and the
prosecutor thinks there is enough evidence to get a conviction.

Mark, just keep thinking that any money which shows up in your mailbox
would be legally yours. Now that the world knows you are stupid enough
to keep it, it would be easy for someone to set you up for a fall.
Please, don't be so stupid.

Dloyd

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Old June 20th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why are you threadjacking Dloyd?

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:19:24 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On Jun 19, 8:06?pm, wrote:
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/06/m...tion-with.html

that is hteh gist of Dloyd is asserting that if someone places say an
ads in my name (or caitlyn in this case) that the perosns whoose name
is being falsely used is somehow respoble the criminal action of a
party or indeed parties unkown

Indeed If as has been threatened ads wil l palced in my name or
sactions with a check arriving in my mail box the money legaly is MINE
the sender has been vitumized but not by me

Are you on crack cocaine?

if you don't behave I don't repsond to your rants

Old June 20th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why do you threadjack Mark? Why do you bombard this NG with your nonsense?

wrote:
On Jun 19, 8:06?pm, wrote:
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/06/m...tion-with.html

that is hteh gist of Dloyd is asserting that if someone places say an
ads in my name (or caitlyn in this case) that the perosns whoose name
is being falsely used is somehow respoble the criminal action of a
party or indeed parties unkown

Indeed If as has been threatened ads wil l palced in my name or
sactions with a check arriving in my mail box the money legaly is MINE
the sender has been vitumized but not by me

Are you on crack cocaine?

if you don't behave I don't repsond to your rants

8P

Dloyd

"one useless Mark forging ahead"

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Old June 20th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why do you threadjack Dloyd? Why do you bombard this NG with your nonsense?

wrote:
On Jun 19, 8:06?pm, wrote:
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/06/m...tion-with.html

that is hteh gist of Dloyd is asserting that if someone places say an
ads in my name (or caitlyn in this case) that the perosns whoose name
is being falsely used is somehow respoble the criminal action of a
party or indeed parties unkown

Indeed If as has been threatened ads wil l palced in my name or
sactions with a check arriving in my mail box the money legaly is MINE
the sender has been vitumized but not by me

Are you on crack cocaine?

if you don't behave I don't repsond to your rants

8P

that is a response it is nonsense just an excuse for you threadjack
some more dloyd why do you do it