Old June 18th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Poor Lardassed Moron, he can't help himself at sucking Heil tit!

On Jun 16, 3:41 pm, "Poor Mark's Almanac" gay@chassell wrote:
"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote in oglegroups.com... On Jun 15, 11:20 pm, "kb9rqz@perversions" gay@chassell wrote:
I attempted to point

Except your pony head and tinfoil hat is what is making you get
signals on your "radio'.....fatboy!

Suck on Fatass Heil's man tits harder, he loves it when he has a
follower.

Oh, that's right, you ARE Heil posting a followup under one of your
sockpuppets!

Calm down, Roger. The increase in blood pressure is hard on your ailing
heart.

What ailing heart would that be, **** for brains?

Think soothing thoughts about Lloyd...

Seems like you are the one doing that late at night.

Is that why, (602) 889-8022??????

Old June 18th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Jun 16, 4:06 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
Davey Vile K8MN SUX wrote:

On Jun 15, 11:20 pm, "kb9rqz@perversions" gay@chassell wrote:
I attempted to point

Except your pony head and tinfoil hat is what is making you get
signals on your "radio'.....fatboy!

Suck on Fatass Heil's man tits harder, he loves it when he has a
follower.

Does it excite you to think of such things, UnWiseman?

Does it help you soothe your ego to dodge the question, Assheil?
Nice of you to acknowledge you have man-tits, fatass.

Do you think
those thoughts to be the output of a mentally healthy individual?

It sure makes you dance, "Dloyd."

Oh, that's right, you ARE Heil posting a followup under one of your
sockpuppets!

That's not correct, Rog.

Oh, it is correct, Liar. You DO post under other names than your own.
Your writing is easy to spot.

Here's some info on your medical problem, UnWiseman:

Too bad for you that don't have a medical or Psychology degree,
former State Dept. errand boy.
Your blow-hardness keeps getting at hurricane levels, must be because
it's hurricane season now.

from: http://faculty.ncwc.edu/TOCONNOR/428/428lect16.htm

spam flushed

Poor Dave, he hasn't got the knowledge or training on his own, he has
to live as a Psychologist vicariously through other's writings about
such topics. Davey the ex State dept errand boy and ex lackland public
release copy boy is so frustrated his "writings" don't get the same
accolades as a real writer, like for instance, Steven King.
That's why Dave has such a dislike for Steven King.
And what about Dave's stalking of Roger, threatening to post copies of
his posts on utility poles (which is quite illegal) at ham meetings,
at Roger's home, just about anywhere you hear Dave on the radio, you
hear him discussing Roger. Looks like Dave is just the psychopathic
pot calling the kettle black.

--
Pious Davey Heil, K8MN blatantly lies even when a call to (304)
845-5511 can verify Glen Dale has no jail facility in

Old June 18th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark C Moron, Usenet Moron and Thread Hi-Jacker, Butt-pirate and Supreme hypocrite

On Jun 17, 12:00 pm, wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:50:16 -0700, Davey Vile K8MN SUX

wrote:
On Jun 14, 11:40 pm, while watching ex whore Liela ****lap the family
dog, Dave Heil whined:
"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:

On Jun 10, 5:48 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:31:56 -0700, Davey Vile K8MN SUX

wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:26 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:07:12 -0700, Davey Vile K8MN SUX
wrote:
at times it sure is
Yes, stupid, but not at 12:30 AM.
wrog I Work NI

"NI" That isn't a call sign, Morkie. That isn't even English. What it
IS, though, is just another example of your stupidity and blatant
lying. You don't work much DX on 20 meters at night, stupid.

The fact is, UnWiseman, that Mark's knowledge of wave propagation looks bull****

The fact is, Assheil, nobody give two ****s about what you say, since
you are such a hypocrite who worked out of band Frenchmen.

stop lying woger people do care

Only you, Marqueer, because you think he'll help you out, when in
reality, he's the one making the blogs.

"one useless man is Marqueer, 2 becomes Marqueer and "wife", 3 or
more becomes Marqueer's wet dream"

Old June 19th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default God please help woger

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:37:11 -0700, Davey Vile K8MN SUX
wrote:

On Jun 16, 4:00 pm,FAT Asshole and Family Guy "Peter Griffin look-a-
like" Dave Heil whined:
"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:

On Jun 14, 11:40 pm, while watching ex whore Leila ****lap the family
dog,

You misspelled her name,"whaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Hey, you misspelled "valley". So ****ing what. Your ex whore wife must
really be licking the family dog.
In fact, you've misspelled a lot more than that. Hypocrite.

get a life

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Old June 19th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
at times it sure is
Yes, stupid, but not at 12:30 AM.
wrog I Work NI

"NI" That isn't a call sign, Morkie. That isn't even English. What it
IS, though, is just another example of your stupidity and blatant
lying. You don't work much DX on 20 meters at night, stupid.

The fact is, UnWiseman, that Mark's knowledge of wave propagation looks bull****

The fact is, Assheil, nobody give two ****s about what you say, since
you are such a hypocrite who worked out of band Frenchmen.

stop lying woger people do care

Only you, Marqueer,

well you just confessed I was a person woger progress

Old June 21st 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Jun 15, 11:20 pm, "kb9rqz@chassell wrote:

Except your pony head and tinfoil hat is what is making you get
signals on your "radio'.....fatboy!
Suck on Fatass Heil's man tits harder, he loves it when he has a
follower.

Does it excite you to think of such things, UnWiseman?

Does it help you soothe your ego to dodge the question, Assheil?

What question is that, demented one? The only question I see is the one
I asked.

Nice of you to acknowledge you have man-tits, fatass.

I made no acknowledgement, UnWiseman.

Do you think
those thoughts to be the output of a mentally healthy individual?

It sure makes you dance, "Dloyd."

I post as no one but myself, Rog. You've been told repeatedly. Do you
think the thoughts you've expressed indicate a mentally healthy individual?

Oh, that's right, you ARE Heil posting a followup under one of your
sockpuppets!

That's not correct, Rog.

Oh, it is correct, Liar.

No, UnWiseman, it isn't.

You DO post under other names than your own.

No, Rog, I do not.

Your writing is easy to spot.

If you think I'm "Dloyd", my writing must not be easy to spot. A sane
individual wouldn't have any trouble telling the difference.

Here's some info on your medical problem, UnWiseman:

Too bad for you that don't have a medical or Psychology degree,
former State Dept. errand boy.

I never worked as an errand boy, Rog and I don't need a medical degree
to see something as obvious as your mental health issues.

Your blow-hardness keeps getting at hurricane levels, must be because
it's hurricane season now.

Blow-hardness? I don't believe that to be a word, UnWiseman.

from: http://faculty.ncwc.edu/TOCONNOR/428/428lect16.htm

spam flushed

Poor Dave, he hasn't got the knowledge or training on his own ...

Why no, Rog, I don't have the training. That's why I took the trouble
to research the issue. Read the material, Rog. It describes you.

...he has
to live as a Psychologist vicariously through other's writings about
such topics.

Vicariously? There's no vicariously to it, UnWellman. I looked up the
term "sociopath" on a number of authoritative websites. I found
information which describes your behavior as sociopathic.

Davey the ex State dept errand boy and ex lackland public
release copy boy is so frustrated his "writings" don't get the same
accolades as a real writer, like for instance, Steven King.

Does Stephen King (not Steven) know much about sociopathy? You could
surely pass as one of his characters, Rog. You even resemble the man to
an extent. You're the shortened, troll doll version.

I've never been an errand boy nor have I ever been a "public release
copy boy", whatever that is. I'm not at all frustrated as a writer.
Everything I've ever submitted for publication has been purchased.
That's all beside the point. How does my writing or even Stephen King
fit in with my looking up your mental condition on the internet?

That's why Dave has such a dislike for Steven King.

A dislike? I own almost everything he has written. How does your
veering off course effect my looking up the reasons for your inability
to fit into society?

And what about Dave's stalking of Roger...

You seem to have the cart before the horse, UnWise and UnWellman.

...threatening to post copies of his posts on utility poles (which is
quite illegal)

Fess up, Rog. I asked you once, how you'd like it if copies of some of
your more odious posts were tacked to utility posts in your
neighborhood. You didn't seem to like the idea of your neighbors
knowing what they had living in their midst. That isn't stalking, Rog.

at ham meetings...

My attendance was requested by N8FQN for purposes of joining Marhsall
County ARES. That you and I attended the same meeting, can hardly be
considered "stalking".

at Roger's home...

My wife and I visited your home to discuss the vile things you wrote
about my wife and posted to usenet. You hid behind your front door.
That isn't stalking either.

...just about anywhere you hear Dave on the radio, you
hear him discussing Roger.

Did you hear me working VK9NS or 3B7SP on 20m late at night? Your name
didn't come up. Did you hear me in the VHF contest this month? Your
name didn't come up. I can tell you that you're considered a pariah
among local hams who aware of you.

Looks like Dave is just the psychopathic
pot calling the kettle black.

It likely looks like that to a sociopath. I submit that you have
trouble seeing the reality.

Dave K8MN
Old June 21st 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Poor Dloyd Lavies, he can't help himself at sucking Heil tit!

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:30:03 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:
On Jun 16, 4:06 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:

On Jun 15, 11:20 pm, "kb9rqz@chassell wrote:

Except your pony head and tinfoil hat is what is making you get
signals on your "radio'.....fatboy!
Suck on Fatass Heil's man tits harder, he loves it when he has a
follower.

Does it excite you to think of such things, UnWiseman?

Does it help you soothe your ego to dodge the question, Assheil?

What question is that, demented one? The only question I see is the one
I asked.

indeed but rememeber woger has specail allowing him to see thngs that
are there