Old April 20th 15, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Default [KB6NU] Stuff I found while browsing: Open-source EmComm tool, DSP class

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

Stuff I found while browsing: Open-source EmComm tool, DSP class

Here are a couple of things that crossed my screen that you might find
interesting:

CrisisCommunicator. The leader of this project describes CrisisCommunicator
this way:

The CrisisCommunicator is a blueprint for a comprehensive tool that will
leverage todays mobile computing technology (think: tablets) and disaster
communication modalities (think: radio) to aid disaster responders in
streamlining their response.

It is being designed to work with zero internet connectivity. For the
non-technical person, this is best described as google maps, with live
updates, on your tablet, even with no internet. For the computer techie,
think of it as a swarm of nodes on a broad-cast only network. For the
Amateur Radio Enthusiast, think of it as Xastir, with some additional
features, re-built native on Android.

Fundamentals of DSP. This online class describes some of the basics of
digital signal processing. Its sponsored by Texas Instruments, so of course
it talks about TI products, but has some good basic information about the
topic as well.

The post Stuff I found while browsing: Open-source EmComm tool, DSP class
appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.

[KB6NU] Stuff I found while browsing: Open-source EmComm tool, DSP class KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin Digital 0 April 20th 15 05:19 PM
Open wire source? Bob P Antenna 31 December 10th 04 11:48 PM
Found - Source for 72 Ohm Transmission Line Micro MegaWatt Antenna 7 August 26th 04 12:36 AM
Source of mysterious noise FOUND! tommyknocker Shortwave 17 November 15th 03 06:08 AM
tk5 v0.2 open source software for ICOM IC-R5 available Bob Parnass Shortwave 0 July 23rd 03 08:43 PM