Old December 7th 15, 10:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Disrupting Usenet NGs

En el artículo , gareth
escribió:

[usual tedious repetitive effluent flushed]

My post: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 20:39:06
Fat ****'s reply: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 21:34:19

What was that you were saying about stalking, hypocrite?

Are you absolutely sure that you're not a seriously unhinged stalker?

That's your Freudian projection at work again, OM. I must bow to your
greater experience and your advanced years.

After all, your malicious stalking of Brian Reay over a period spanning
several years ended up with you being handed your arse on a plate, plus
a criminal conviction, ordered to pay costs, and a severe tongue lashing
from District Judge Simon Cooper.

http://tinyurl.com/cqdfxlw

You're pathetic, Evans. I pity you. Get help.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!
Old December 7th 15, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

Yet again, out of the blue, and unrelated to any other discussion, comes a
one-sided personal attack from you.

Are you absolutely sure that you're not a seriously unhinged stalker?

Your angry infantile response raises a few of points.

Firstly that the anger demonstrates that your obsession is out of control,
for you seek
to dominate and you have a temper tantrum when you are unsuccessful.

Secondly, you complained about what you termed as malicious crossposting by
me, and yet here you are,
crossposting to two other groups. Hypcoritical, or what?

Thirdly, your interpretation of a random arrival time of me coming up to
the office after watching
TV as stalking you is a further indication of your serious mental
derangement

Fourthly, day after day, hour after hour even, you rain down personal
attacks against me, unrelated to
any other posts and topics. Is your own personal life so lacking?

You would seem to be an arrant hypocrite as well as a seriously deranged
stalker.

Chill out, sonny. Perhaps it is you who should seek medical help?

Disrupting Usenet NGs gareth Antenna 61 December 8th 15 03:58 PM
USENET Netiquette Scott in Baltimore CB 1 May 16th 07 11:31 PM
Why I don't use my call on usenet. Slow Code General 16 November 6th 06 10:31 AM
Why I don't use my call on usenet. Slow Code Policy 16 November 6th 06 10:31 AM
The alt.usenet.kooks FAQ Lola Stonewall Riot Policy 1 August 17th 06 03:16 PM