Old November 10th 06, 08:21 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default clean up ham radio SC start by truning in your license

"John Smith" wrote in message

such thinking does provide one with an explanation as to where
these chunks of matter, which keep landing on my head, are coming from!
straight-face I accept such until a better explanation comes forth...

JS

Now, don't you feel better for admitting that?

HJ

Old November 11th 06, 02:55 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

honestjohn wrote:

Now, don't you feel better for admitting that?

HJ

BELIEVE!

JS
Old November 11th 06, 02:56 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

"John Smith" wrote in message
honestjohn wrote:

Now, don't you feel better for admitting that?

HJ

BELIEVE!

Amen Brother, I do!

HJ