Old November 11th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default No-codes and nickle hams are bad examples of what a ham is.

No-codes and nickle hams are bad examples for the type of people we want
for a good radio service. People see no-code and they think ham radio is
just another group of people that are appliance operators that talk on
radio like CB'ers do and have no skills.

If we hadn't dumbed down the test elements for a license, we would have
good hams, and people would see the value of the service and know a ham
radio license is something that is good to have to work for.

SC
Old November 11th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default You mispell "nickle" is ignorant just like Bush saying "nucular"

That why you will never be take serious ignoramus.
Old November 12th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
news
On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:51:02 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

No-codes and nickle hams are bad examples for the type of people we
want for a good radio service. People see no-code and they think ham
radio is just another group of people that are appliance operators that
talk on radio like CB'ers do and have no skills.

If we hadn't dumbed down the test elements for a license, we would have
good hams, and people would see the value of the service and know a ham
radio license is something that is good to have to work for.

SC

no you are the bad example see the amateur code

I don't need to see the amateur code. I'm the one that wrote it.

SC

Old November 12th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Not toddaug555 wrote in
roups.com:

That why you will never be take serious ignoramus.

Shut up.

It doesn't matter if I'm taken seriously. I'm a 20wpm code tested Extra. I
got it all.

73, and good luck in the contest.

SC