Old November 12th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default (OT) Veteran's Day.

wrote in
:

It has been a boring day for me,just the way I like them.Patton movie is
on Radio tv now.
cuhulin,at the Radio tv movies

Thank you cuhulin for your service to our country.

It's sad how the Democrats detest the service of our men
and women in uniform protecting our freedoms so we can
enjoy radio.

SC
Old November 12th 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:18:27 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
:

It has been a boring day for me,just the way I like them.Patton movie is
on Radio tv now.
cuhulin,at the Radio tv movies

Thank you cuhulin for your service to our country.

It's sad how the Democrats detest the service of our men
and women in uniform protecting our freedoms so we can
enjoy radio.

How is Iraq ''protecting our freedoms''?

Freedom to profiteer, perhaps...
Old November 12th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy

David wrote:
On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:18:27 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
:

It has been a boring day for me,just the way I like them.Patton movie is
on Radio tv now.
cuhulin,at the Radio tv movies

Thank you cuhulin for your service to our country.

It's sad how the Democrats detest the service of our men
and women in uniform protecting our freedoms so we can
enjoy radio.

How is Iraq ''protecting our freedoms''?

Freedom to profiteer, perhaps...

Look,. What will happen to your happy life if the enemy gets control of
the Iraq and Iran oil fields?

Dave N
Old November 12th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 08:57:08 -0600, "David G. Nagel"
wrote:

David wrote:
On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:18:27 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
:

It has been a boring day for me,just the way I like them.Patton movie is
on Radio tv now.
cuhulin,at the Radio tv movies

Thank you cuhulin for your service to our country.

It's sad how the Democrats detest the service of our men
and women in uniform protecting our freedoms so we can
enjoy radio.

How is Iraq ''protecting our freedoms''?

Freedom to profiteer, perhaps...

Look,. What will happen to your happy life if the enemy gets control of
the Iraq and Iran oil fields?

Dave N

....the point of attacking Iraq was to keep the oil in the ground.
Imagine how much you'd be paying at the pump if Saddam was still
running the country and Iraqi oil was on the market.? Attacking Iraq
and keeping Iraqi oil off the market was part of the plan formulated
in the energy summit Cheney doesn't want anyone to know about...

Old November 12th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:18:27 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

It's sad how the Democrats detest the service of our men
and women in uniform protecting our freedoms so we can
enjoy radio.

SC

++++++++
Yeah, its a shame that they all do not have the splendid military
service as displayed by Rush Limbaugh (none) and Sean Hannity (also
none), Karl Rove (also none) or our fearless VP, Dick Cheney (no
service, but did bag an old lawyer friend on a hunting trip).

But what good is military service any more? The military gave up CW
years ago, and nobody in the military practices or knows it any more.
Just a bunch of CBers riding around in Humvees, right SC?

If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die? Dirk Policy 1057 December 21st 06 01:29 PM
Veterans Day!!! Drifter Shortwave 73 November 16th 05 06:13 PM
Happy Veteran's Day Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 15 November 14th 04 07:50 PM
Happy Veteran's Day Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 2 November 13th 04 12:34 PM
Bush Screws Veterans Again That Other George Scanner 1 August 14th 03 07:37 PM