Old February 13th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default ARRL Now Only Wants No Code Hams - Holding Midnight Exams

On Feb 13, 5:16�am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
* *Hello? *This is February 12, 2007. *FACTUAL ERROR!!!

* *There's one little problem, "Stefan." *Isn't ANY "Stefan Wolfe"
* *in the FCC CORES database. *The best that can be found
* *are two Steven Wolfes:

* *Steven H. Wolfe, KC4UZW, Tech, FRN 0004408340
* *Steven B. Wolfe, KC9KTN, Tech, FRN 0016067183

You have something in common. *Despite your boast of seven years ago,
there is no one listed by the name of Leonard H. Anderson with an
Amateur Extra.

Tsk, tsk. I've never "boasted" about being an amateur extra.
I've always said I don't have an amateur radio license. I've also
always said I've had a Commercial Radiotelephone license
since 1956 (test taken at an FCC Field Office, one sitting).
By the way, I *am* registered with the FCC CORES and have
been since July 30, 2000. CORES is NOT exclusively for radio
amateurs.

Haven't you been able to understand that in SEVEN YEARS?

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Must be the terrible sound of all that organ
grinding you dance to...

Wurst regards old weenie,
LA

Old February 13th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 13, 9:48�am, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:16:01 GMT, Dave Heil

* *Hello? *This is February 12, 2007. *FACTUAL ERROR!!!

* *There's one little problem, "Stefan." *Isn't ANY "Stefan Wolfe"
* *in the FCC CORES database. *The best that can be found
* *are two Steven Wolfes:

* *Steven H. Wolfe, KC4UZW, Tech, FRN 0004408340
* *Steven B. Wolfe, KC9KTN, Tech, FRN 0016067183

You have something in common. *Despite your boast of seven years ago,
there is no one listed by the name of Leonard H. Anderson with an
Amateur Extra.

but no extra out of the box is avalable yet Dave

Mark, ignore that old weenie. "Out of the box" has always been
available when the FCC set regulations so that one did NOT have
to wear radio training pants as a novice or "lesser" classes.

The old weenie is just trying some stupid, juvenile emotional-
baggage "come back" because that's all he has left in his
repertoire of "replies." He's tried the same macho-middle-
school baggage thing with "years of interest and no ham
license." :-)

I've kept saying that my advocacy has always been to
eliminate the morse code test from FCC licensing regs.
The FCC has finally, legally AGREED. Now all the morsemen
are "unhappy" and are trying to take out their frustrations on
those they think are "lesser" individuals. Boo hoo for them.

Old February 13th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 13, 9:48?am, wrote:
[...]

It seems that kb9rqz gives you the opportunity to post from the spring board
of absurdity so you can dive into the darkest reaches of ham radio
existentialism.

I do enjoy your posts and consider them negative feedback of our worst
characteristics. That is, you are a the negative feedback loop of hign gain
op amp that stabilizes kb9rqz's wild oscillations.

Old February 14th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 13, 3:56�pm, "Stefan Wolfe" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...
On Feb 13, 9:48?am, wrote:

[...]

Nope, Mark isn't "my springboard." EVERYONE is a
springboard and it ain't any "existentialism."

Now, quit misdirecting and explain WHY you are claiming
all this "ham radio experience" and there isn't any record
of a "Stefan Wolfe" at the FCC. Are you a ham in Canada?
In Mexico? Where?

I do enjoy your posts and consider them negative feedback of our worst
characteristics. That is, you are a the negative feedback loop of *hign gain
op amp that stabilizes kb9rqz's wild oscillations.

"Stefan," the only "wild oscillation" is YOURS about Mark.
You seem to have a wild hair itching on him. Not my
problem. It's yours.

LA

Old February 14th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 13, 6:16�pm, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:56:33 -0500, "Stefan Wolfe"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
On Feb 13, 9:48?am, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:16:01 GMT, Dave Heil

*Hello? This is February 12, 2007. FACTUAL ERROR!!!

*There's one little problem, "Stefan." Isn't ANY "Stefan Wolfe"
*in the FCC CORES database. The best that can be found
*are two Steven Wolfes:

*Steven H. Wolfe, KC4UZW, Tech, FRN 0004408340
*Steven B. Wolfe, KC9KTN, Tech, FRN 0016067183

You have something in common. Despite your boast of seven years ago,
there is no one listed by the name of Leonard H. Anderson with an
Amateur Extra.

but no extra out of the box is avalable yet Dave

funny mr wole but you violate USENET convention and flasely claims
lens words as your own

* Mark, ignore that old weenie. *"Out of the box" has always been
* available when the FCC set regulations so that one did NOT have
* to wear radio training pants as a novice or "lesser" classes.

Mark, I noticed it right away but hoped this Wolfe in anonymouse
clothing would set it right. He didn't. He couldn't...he doesn't
exist in this time-space continuum. Color him is lovely violation.

LA

Old February 14th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

oups.com...
wrote in message

It seems that kb9rqz gives you the opportunity to post from the spring
board
of absurdity so you can dive into the darkest reaches of ham radio
existentialism.

Nope, Mark isn't "my springboard." EVERYONE is a
springboard and it ain't any "existentialism."

Oh yes he is. You often use his posts as an excuse to launch "negative
feedback". And your posts almost universally question the purpose the the
existence of amateur radio's existence. That is the fundamental basis of
existentialism.

Now, quit misdirecting and explain WHY you are claiming
all this "ham radio experience" and there isn't any record
of a "Stefan Wolfe" at the FCC. Are you a ham in Canada?
In Mexico? Where?

My FCC amateur status is not relevant on any usenet newsgroup; however,
since you ask, I happen to be a 13wpm extra. I do not care to prove it. I do
not care what you believe about my FCC status since no license is required
to post here in any case.

I do enjoy your posts and consider them negative feedback of our worst
characteristics. That is, you are a the negative feedback loop of hign
gain
op amp that stabilizes kb9rqz's wild oscillations.

"Stefan," the only "wild oscillation" is YOURS about Mark.
You seem to have a wild hair itching on him. Not my
problem. It's yours.

I am not sure exactly what a wild hair itching is. It is not a complete
metaphor. Frequently you seem to use metaphors that have a good sound but
really make no sense. If I were to to say "len has a wild air itching on
amateurs who support code", that would seem to imply, but only indirectly,
that you have a psychological aversion of those who have a talent that your
cannot duplicate and never will. For all I know, the root cause may have
more to do with, say, your wife, than with amateur radio. It is simply a
wild hair itching. Now, if I were to say "morse code is the wild hair that
grows inside len's ear which he fears to cut because he knows it will never
go away but will come back with a vengeance"...That is a complete metaphor.

Old February 14th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message

and my problem since he likes to stalk me which is ok with Morsemen
like Mike D but then their morsehood gives em specail rights in their
own mind

You started by attacking me because I said something favorable about code a
few eeks ago. You are the hit and run stalker. Stop undermining my posts and
I will leave you alone.

Old February 14th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Stefan Wolfe" wrote in message

wrote in message

and my problem since he likes to stalk me which is ok with Morsemen
like Mike D but then their morsehood gives em specail rights in their
own mind

You started by attacking me because I said something favorable about code
a few eeks ago. You are the hit and run stalker. Stop undermining my posts
and I will leave you alone.

I. a Mrseman?? Marcus, you trained chimp you, how wrong you could be about
some much and now we can include this.

But then again the circular logic of Bry and his trained monkey ( a trained
monkey having a trained monkey???) since I fail to speak out ion defense of
Marcus, I must be against him.I stay silent because in the cosmic scheme, he
and Bry and the old you from the left coats are insignificant. They are fun
toys to fool with, like watching a cat chase a piece of string. twitch the
string and the react..loads of fun to a point..and then as with all tiresome
things, they become objects to be ignored and discarded

I'd say Marcus the trained chimp, being prickish BUT (1) he might take it as
a compliment or possible as an invitation to join him and his"wife" in some
perverse act or (2) Brian Burke of Pickerington, Ohio, callsign N0IMD might
see this a yet another threat in some endless chain of perceived threats and
file yet another report in an endless procession of reports

Mark -- you are the "man" Totally inferior in your existence, but "the man"
none the less, or even more is less

Dean

Old February 14th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message

You are the hit and run stalker.

I am no stalker at all I have not threatened you with harm of any sort

Stop undermining my posts and
I will leave you alone.

but that statement techincaly was a crime: extortion

but of course LE does not realy care about that so you are likely
fine, and wise to hide your ID

So we have an understanding. Thank you.