Old June 15th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Dloyd Lavies, Usenet Moron and Thread Hi-Jacke, Blackmailer and Supreme hypocrti

well you are reduced to trying again to out shout me you can't do it

so you lose again

youmare doing what you claimed was a ToS violation whn I did it anthat
also means I win you lose

Old June 15th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark, Usenet Moron and Thread Hi-Jacker, Blackmailer, and Supreme Dancing Monkey

On Jun 14, 7:51?pm, an_old_friend wrote:
well you are reduced to trying again to out shout me you can't do it

No, that is your game, I just keep posting just enough to keep you
dancing to MY tune.

so you lose again

youmare doing what you claimed was a ToS violation whn I did it anthat
also means I win you lose

In English, without all of the errors.

Dloyd.

Old June 15th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:10:12 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On Jun 14, 7:51?pm, an_old_friend wrote:
well you are reduced to trying again to out shout me you can't do it

No, that is your game

no you r game shows you as the lying cowardly bully you are

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Old June 15th 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default My new toy is named Mark, I wind him up and watch him go. See Mark Lie, See Mark Spam, See Mark Cry, I don't give a damn.

wrote:
On Jun 14, 7:51?pm, an_old_friend wrote:
well you are reduced to trying again to out shout me you can't do it

No, that is your game

no you r game shows you as the lying cowardly bully you are

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

If I was a bully, you would have shut you up already. But I like
playing with my puppet. Now Dance.

"one useless Mark forging ahead"

Dloyd

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Old June 17th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Dloyd Lavies, Usenet Moron and Thread Hi-Jacke, Blackmailer and Supreme hypocrtie

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:22:51 -0000, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On Jun 14, 8:23?pm, wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:10:12 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

If I was a bully, you would have shut you up already.

get some medical attention you are buts for that statement