Old August 3rd 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I'm a Chick Magnit

"Konstans" wrote in message
.. .
toughturd wrote:
Dennis M. Hammes wrote:
toughturd wrote:

the messenjar wrote:

I'm a chick magnit
Paul Anka
"Just love"
Good Morning Everyone!

I woke up today and ran a 25k through San Marco before heading off
to work.

Last night Dementia came over with a dozen roses and a dozen
doughnuts. She was sweeter than either though...

I'm worried about her because she drinks too much. I can't afford to
buy her that many beers. I think I need to talk to her about that
when I have dinner with her tonight... I'm cooking up my famous red
clam sauce. It's always a good luck charm with the ladies.

I ran into Mary Jay and Barbara in Hemming Plaza. They are both
beautiful young women that work in an office building there. They
both asked me out for lunch. Barbara said I was looking good in my
mesh shorts. (I think she looked better.) I am one lucky guy!

I'm going to Hooters for lunch later to watch the big game. I'm not
sure what big game is on, but it doesn't matter. After a few Bud
Lights I'll just start hitting on the college girls that work there.
I'm a classy guy. They all love me. I'm known as "Bikeman"

Have a great day, everyone!

http://liewriter.diaryland.com

Did you run the 25k in mesh shorts?

No; Barbara was wearing them. (Can't you /read/?)

"Barbara said I was looking good in my mesh shorts. " Yup...can you? I
was just fantasizing about that little twinky bouncing around in mesh
shorts.

inded i considerat aa dick magnit

Oh, Gee Whiz! Not THAT'S funny!
loud laughter