Old September 17th 15, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Repeaters in NoVA

Hello, fellow hams. I hadn't fired up my 2m or 220 MHz handhelds in a
while and was wondering if any of my fellow hams in the Northern
VA/metro DC area could bring me up to date on what repeaters are
currently operational. The 146.91 at Tysons Corner is on-air but the
long time operational 147.21 Vienna/McLean seems to be down. About the
only 220 MHz machine I can reach (at least with a rubber duck ant) is
the 224.1 in Fairfax, VA. Have some of these machines gone to
private/tone access? Thanks for your time and comment. Sincerely, and
73s from N4GGO,
--
J. B. Wood e-mail:

Old September 18th 15, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 4:42:40 PM UTC-5, J.B. Wood wrote:
Hello, fellow hams. I hadn't fired up my 2m or 220 MHz handhelds in a
while and was wondering if any of my fellow hams in the Northern
VA/metro DC area could bring me up to date on what repeaters are
currently operational. The 146.91 at Tysons Corner is on-air but the

You are always welcome to use RepeaterBook ... http://www.repeaterbook.com ... for this information.

There's also an app for that.

73

Lloyd

Old September 21st 15, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On 09/18/2015 02:13 PM, KC5FM/WX5EM wrote:
You are always welcome to use RepeaterBook ... http://www.repeaterbook.com ... for this information.

There's also an app for that.

73

Lloyd

Thanks for the reply, Lloyd. In the past I relied on the ARRL printed
repeater directory. Does RepeaterBook indicate how recent its entries
are? Sincerely, and 73s from N4GGO,

--
J. B. Wood e-mail:

Old September 21st 15, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 10:23:32 AM UTC-5, J.B. Wood wrote:

repeater directory. Does RepeaterBook indicate how recent its entries
are? Sincerely, and 73s from N4GGO,

Repeaterbook is crowd-sourced data.

There are three administrators working VA and one in MD.

Use the Data. If you find errors, submit the change to the ADMIN for action.

If there is an interest, Repeaterbook can use ADMIN volunteers in the States. It's not a hard job.

73

Lloyd

BREAKING NEWS FROM ARNEWSLINE: FCC RULES THAT DIGITAL VOICE REPEATERS ARE REPEATERS William M. Pasternak Info 0 March 23rd 09 09:44 PM
WTD Nova Tech Nova Pal Service sheet info etc. bored,bored,bored... Boatanchors 0 December 7th 04 06:18 PM
WTD Nova Tech Nova Pal Service sheet info etc. bored,bored,bored... Boatanchors 0 December 7th 04 06:18 PM
Nova-686 Chuck Homebrew 6 March 22nd 04 07:08 PM
Nova-686 Chuck Homebrew 0 November 10th 03 06:58 PM