Old September 21st 16, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Cb radio

Is there any rules for cb radio in canada as regards to obscene language ie swearing?
Old October 11th 16, 11:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

nope is there ****.

Old October 12th 16, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Look I am under industry Canada so you can go **** yourself I don't care who you are you get nothing you piece of ****
**** you take that. You want trouble then you're going to get it you want me to run you down then I'm going to kick your ass on the CB radio. Eat **** and die you mother ****er leave me alone I don't care I am the law. And Sheriff all the CB radio Simcoe County.Rosco p.Coltrane. watch your mouth or I'm going to kick your ass
Old October 13th 16, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

What can I do to deal with profane language over channel 19 in Canada?
Old October 13th 16, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Wed, 12 Oct 2016, Jeff Grant wrote:

What can I do to deal with profane language over channel 19 in Canada?

CRAM A GIANT BUZZING RUBBERY DILDO IN EACH EAR

IF YOU CAN'T FIND A GIANT BUZZING RUBBERY DILDO TO CRAM IN EACH EAR, USE
HORSECOCK INSTEAD

FOR BEST RESULTS, USE ONLY GENUINE CANADIAN HORSECOCK

IT'S IN THE HORSECOCK AISLE AT CANADIAN TIRE