Old December 25th 03, 11:41 PM
N2ION

Default DONATIONS NEEDED

Long Island Mobile Amateur Radio Club (LIMARC), is looking for DONATIONS of
"Ham" gear, like triband beams, rigs, and towers, to be used for our Emergency
Communication Stations, and Field Day.

If you have any old equipment that you're not using anymore, and would like to
donate it to our cause, we will make sure that you get a nice letter, for a tax
deduction, from our club.
We really need your help, so please try to assist us in any way that you can.

Thanks in advance

HAM EQUIPMENT DONATIONS NEEDED N2ION Equipment 4 January 21st 04 04:57 AM
HAM EQUIPMENT DONATIONS NEEDED N2ION Antenna 0 January 7th 04 05:53 PM
HAM EQUIPMENT DONATIONS NEEDED N2ION Equipment 0 January 7th 04 05:52 PM
DONATIONS NEEDED N2ION Boatanchors 13 January 6th 04 09:11 PM
DONATIONS NEEDED N2ION Equipment 0 December 25th 03 11:42 PM