Old July 4th 06, 11:23 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Spain Drops Morse Test

"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

Alun L. Palmer wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
oups.com:

I have since heard that the FCC are saying late this year or early
next year, so probably we are talking about six months before the
question pool is due.

i have heard that OTOH the fcc was saying it might be awhile 2 days
before they released the last change

if they wait till afrwe the nvec meeting they likely will have some
explaning to do at the meeting hard to say with these bozos

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

At least that might force them to finalise this. Assuming they have a
clue about the NCVEC.

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

ahve you erver had a man **** rghit in your muoth? I lkie two hav ****
an **** rub inmy fcae. erver gte to mishigin gtr rlhp form me
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old July 4th 06, 11:27 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

ahve you erver had a man **** rghit in your muoth? I lkie two hav ****
an **** rub inmy fcae. erver gte to mishigin gtr rlhp form me

these are the word of a diruptive forger

they can be told from my own by there bearing the label of
usenetzone.com

Old July 5th 06, 12:16 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 4 Jul 2006 15:27:04 -0700, an old freind wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

ahve you erver had a man **** rghit in your muoth? I lkie two hav ****
an **** rub inmy fcae. erver gte to mishigin gtr rlhp form me

these are the word of a diruptive forger

they can be told from my own by there bearing the label of
usenetzone.com

Yeah. That was after usenetzone.com banned kb9rqz because of all the
posts he made through the service. If kb9rqz still had usenetzone
access, it would be hard to tell if that is a forgery or not.

But since usenetzone doesn't want Mark posting through its servers, we
can all be more or less sure that it's a forgery. Right, Mark?

Right?
Old July 5th 06, 12:21 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy

get help wrote:
On 4 Jul 2006 15:27:04 -0700, an old freind wrote:

Yeah. That was after usenetzone.com banned kb9rqz because of all the
posts he made through the service

wrong agins
Right, Mark?

wrong

Right?

wrong
Indeed I post daily though usenet zone just not to the radio NG's only
used it in radio NG's when I was beating down Robeson with sheer volume

althought even then I never used the hotmail accounts for that purpose

Old July 5th 06, 12:32 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 4 Jul 2006 15:27:04 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

ahve you erver had a man **** rghit in your muoth? I lkie two hav ****
an **** rub inmy fcae. erver gte to mishigin gtr rlhp form me

these are the word of a diruptive forger

they can be told from my own by there bearing the label of
usenetzone.com

you hvae poastered from uzenetzone brefore sostop forgoing me ori will
rpoert you two your psi

Old July 5th 06, 12:39 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:
On 4 Jul 2006 15:27:04 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

ahve you erver had a man **** rghit in your muoth? I lkie two hav ****
an **** rub inmy fcae. erver gte to mishigin gtr rlhp form me

these are the word of a diruptive forger

they can be told from my own by there bearing the label of
usenetzone.com

you hvae poastered from uzenetzone brefore sostop forgoing me ori will
rpoert you two your psi

yes I have but not using a hotmail.com address forger

Old July 5th 06, 01:47 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:16:07 +0000 (UTC), get help
wrote:

On 4 Jul 2006 15:27:04 -0700, an old freind wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

ahve you erver had a man **** rghit in your muoth? I lkie two hav ****
an **** rub inmy fcae. erver gte to mishigin gtr rlhp form me

these are the word of a diruptive forger

they can be told from my own by there bearing the label of
usenetzone.com

Yeah. That was after usenetzone.com banned kb9rqz because of all the
posts he made through the service. If kb9rqz still had usenetzone
access, it would be hard to tell if that is a forgery or not.

well here is KB9RQZ

took a bit to find this message over there since i don't follow policy
these day on usenet using it for other reading

But since usenetzone doesn't want Mark posting through its servers, we
can all be more or less sure that it's a forgery. Right, Mark?

wrong coward

Right?

wrong as always

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old July 5th 06, 01:51 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

an_old_friend wrote:
On 4 Jul 2006 15:27:04 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in

not a forge........I would suck alum;s dick and eat his scattreat

pics of me jacking with my ham friends ****