Old July 12th 06, 06:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default day 210 dawns on the Robeson bluff

you were rather foolsih to claim on 28 dec that your suit was lready
filled when it wasn't Robeson

Old July 12th 06, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
you were rather foolsih to claim on 28 dec that your suit was lready
filled when it wasn't Robeson

Filled? How does one fill a suit?

I know how MORKIE "fills" a suit...Just like W. C. Fields!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 12th 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

an old friend wrote:
you were rather foolsih to claim on 28 dec that your suit was lready
filled when it wasn't Robeson

still waiting for the truth robeson

Old July 12th 06, 07:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,alt.usenet.kooks

an old friend wrote:
an old friend wrote:
you were rather foolsih to claim on 28 dec that your suit was lready
filled when it wasn't Robeson

still waiting for the truth robeson

stfu you stupid fruit

Old July 12th 06, 07:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default More libel but BRING ON YOU LAWSUIT

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
an old friend wrote:
you were rather foolsih to claim on 28 dec that your suit was lready
filled when it wasn't Robeson

still waiting for the truth robeson

Here's the truth:

Mark C. Morgan is a known sexual deviate.

nope

Mark C. Morgan is an admitted pathological liar.

certainly not

Mark C. Morgan has a trail of open investigations in several
locale for inappropriate behaviour.

nope

Mark C. Morgan never completed a college education at one, let
alone three institutions.

wrong again steve

Mark C. Morgan never completed a successful tour of duty in the
Armed Forces.

true I was disachraged early

Mark C. Morgan does not own a buisness.

wrong again

That's seven, Morkie...I could be up all night doing this and
never repeat the same claim!

seven claims and seven more libels Robeson and all of it to dvert
attention from your lie

it you are going to sue then

BRING IT ON

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 12th 06, 07:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind lied yet again:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
an old friend wrote:
you were rather foolsih to claim on 28 dec that your suit was lready
filled when it wasn't Robeson
still waiting for the truth robeson

Here's the truth:

Mark C. Morgan is a known sexual deviate.

nope

Yep.

You've admitted it.

Mark C. Morgan is an admitted pathological liar.

certainly not

Yep.

You've admitted it.

Mark C. Morgan has a trail of open investigations in several
locale for inappropriate behaviour.

nope

Yep. So say some folks in Illiopolis, IL.

Mark C. Morgan never completed a college education at one, let
alone three institutions.

wrong again steve

Nope.

Not a one.

Nowhere. Nothing. Nada. Nichts.

Mark C. Morgan never completed a successful tour of duty in the
Armed Forces.

true I was disachraged early

You were "disachraged"...?!?!

Mark C. Morgan does not own a buisness.

wrong again

Nope.

Not wrong.

That's seven, Morkie...I could be up all night doing this and
never repeat the same claim!

seven claims and seven more libels Robeson and all of it to dvert
attention from your lie

No libel.

it you are going to sue then

BRING IT ON

Idiot! I guess you didn't get enough RHM time in last time, eh,
fatboy...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 12th 06, 07:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default day 210 dawns on the Robeson bluff BRING IT ON

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind lied yet again:

more libel
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
an old friend wrote:
you were rather foolsih to claim on 28 dec that your suit was lready
filled when it wasn't Robeson
still waiting for the truth robeson

Here's the truth:

Mark C. Morgan is a known sexual deviate.

nope

Yep.

nope
more libel steve

You've admitted it.

no I have not

Mark C. Morgan is an admitted pathological liar.

certainly not

Yep.

nope

You've admitted it.

nope more libel on your part

Mark C. Morgan has a trail of open investigations in several
locale for inappropriate behaviour.

nope

Yep. So say some folks in Illiopolis, IL.

so you claim

OTOH that is ONE place even if an investagation were going on

Mark C. Morgan never completed a college education at one, let
alone three institutions.

wrong again steve

Nope.

yep more libel

Not a one.

wrong again still more libel

Nowhere. Nothing. Nada. Nichts.

more libel

Mark C. Morgan never completed a successful tour of duty in the
Armed Forces.

true I was disachraged early

You were "disachraged"...?!?!

yes

Mark C. Morgan does not own a buisness.

wrong again

Nope.

more lies from you Robeson

Not wrong.

yes you are wrong

That's seven, Morkie...I could be up all night doing this and
never repeat the same claim!

seven claims and seven more libels Robeson and all of it to dvert
attention from your lie

No libel.

all libel

it you are going to sue then

BRING IT ON

Idiot! I guess you didn't get enough RHM time in last time, eh,
fatboy...?!?!

BRING IT ON

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 12th 06, 08:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Idiot! I guess you didn't get enough RHM time in last time, eh,
fatboy...?!?!

bring it on

More Morkie Mularkie

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 12th 06, 08:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Idiot! I guess you didn't get enough RHM time in last time, eh,
fatboy...?!?!

bring it on

More Morkie Mularkie

BRING IT ON COWARD