Old July 14th 04, 03:45 AM
Mike Freitag

Default New old heath kits

I recently came across 3 unbuilt Heathkits. I dont want to open the
boxes. Does any one know what an EK 1, EK 2b, or AK 8 is ? Maybe in an
old catalog. Mike
Old July 14th 04, 08:16 AM
Dieter Mayr

"Mike Freitag" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
I recently came across 3 unbuilt Heathkits. I dont want to open the
boxes. Does any one know what an EK 1, EK 2b, or AK 8 is ? Maybe in an
old catalog. Mike

Here u may find what u look for http://www.heathkits.com/modelpage.html

73 , Dieter OE2CDM

Old July 14th 04, 12:03 PM
Fred McKenzie

Does any one know what an EK 1, EK 2b, or AK 8 is ?

Mike-

I'll look for an old catalog at work. The "EK" series was their Educational
Kits, possibly something like a digital electronics trainer. I would guess the
AK 8 was a power supply for use with the EKs.

I suggest you call Heath, which continued in the educational field after they
stopped producing kits.

73, Fred, K4DII