Old May 30th 04, 11:49 PM
Hidalgo

Default Are there any SW kits available?

I'm looking at having some major surgery later this year and was trying to
figure out what to do while recuperating.

I'm stockpiling reading material, DVDs and MP3s of old time radio. Thought
about getting a SW radio to listen to also. Then I thought it might be more
fun to actually build a kit before the surgery and listen to it afterward.

So... I knew there used to be Radio Shack and Heathkit kits, but haven't
seen anything about those in ages. Are there any manufacturers of SW kits
anymore?

Thanks in advance.

Old June 1st 04, 07:06 AM
Shadrach

Unless I am mistaken, on Mon, 31 May 2004 01:44:36 +0100,
wrote:

http://www.aoruk.com/tentec/kits/kits.htm

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...t/carlton3.htm

Ramsey Electronics has some s/w kits to build - never tried myself.

Use the usual techniques if you wish to reply via email.

Molon Labe!

Origin of Knight name in Allied Radio kits Keyboard In The Wilderness Boatanchors 9 November 12th 04 04:09 AM
Allied Radio and Knight Kits Keyboard In The Wilderness Boatanchors 1 October 26th 04 05:00 AM
heath kits Mike Freitag General 0 July 14th 04 03:42 AM
Vectronic Kits tk Homebrew 2 October 9th 03 01:34 AM
Vectronic Kits tk Homebrew 0 October 7th 03 04:42 PM