Old May 16th 04, 12:18 AM
Alaskan

Default Panasonic RF 5000A

I have a Panasonic RF5000A in fantastic shape I would be willing to
trade for something you may have. I'm into computer stuff and all
kinds of gadgets and gismos. If you would like a picture of it just
email me, I'll be happy to send a good picture or pictures of this
rig.

Thanks
Larry

Panasonic RF-2200 - Recent News and Info RHF Shortwave 1 September 8th 04 06:06 AM
Technical question: Panasonic RF3100 receiver starman Shortwave 0 August 5th 04 08:59 AM
Panasonic RF 5000A Alaskan Boatanchors 0 May 16th 04 12:14 AM
Panasonic RF 5000A Alaskan Boatanchors 0 May 16th 04 12:12 AM
Panasonic 4900 vs. FRG 7 Ray Shortwave 3 July 18th 03 06:36 AM