Old August 16th 04, 03:58 AM
O. Alvarez

Default Lafayette HA-600a Schematic or Service Manual

Hi All,
I'm looking for the schematic or service manual for a Lafayette
receiver, Model HA-600A.

Prefer downloadable, but copy is fine. Let me know if you have it.

Thanks.

Malomarski
Old August 16th 04, 04:53 AM
.Bill

O. Alvarez wrote:

Hi All,
I'm looking for the schematic or service manual for a Lafayette
receiver, Model HA-600A.

Prefer downloadable, but copy is fine. Let me know if you have it.

Thanks.

Malomarski

I've got one. Its just a few pages but has schematic, alignment, etc.
I could scan it tomorrow and send via email.
Drop me a line at: exray at coqui dot net and let me know if djvu is ok
or if I should just do individual gifs.

73,
Bill