Old May 11th 04, 11:37 PM
Bill Bischof

Default Replacement Batteries for ADI AT-600

Does anyone know of a third party battery I can use in my AT-600??
Old May 12th 04, 06:27 AM
Mark

I've had very good luck with this battery: HC-104(S)M-ADI600SM, made by W&W
Manufacturing Co., and sold by various battery sellers. I generally pick
mine up from a vendor at a hamfest. The ones I've bought have been 12 VDC @
1500 mah NiMH, looking at the W&W website, it appears they are now offering
a 2300 mah version, here's the link:
http://wwassociates.com/cat1b.asp?pl...&cat_mast_id=1

The ones I've used have been excellent, last all day long with the usual T/R
duty cycle. Think I'll have to look for the new, more powerful ones at
HamCom in Dallas next month!

Mark S.

Old May 12th 04, 04:01 PM
Newsgroup Lurker

You can also find a few he
http://www.batteriesamerica.com/hamradio.htm#YAESU

Search the page for AD-600X. The first hit will show a listing, the second
hit will show some other options as well as listed below:

ADI-600X 12v 1100mAh battery pack. 3" tall, Ni-MH pack! Desktop charge
or plug-in charge. Long-life 5W pack. $49.00 SALE
$39.95

CBP-262 6-Cell AA Case. 2" tall, holds 6 x AA Alkalines cells or
Rechargeables. Has charging jack (ctr. -) $20.00 BUY
CBE-600 NEW - Battery Eliminator. Plugs into 12-13.8VDC, w/ coil cord,
clips onto back of radio. Has built-in Volt & Amp limiting AND Noise filter.
$29.00

CBP-488 9-Cell AA Case. NEW! 3" tall, holds 9 x AA batteries for
High-Watt TX. Rare & Handy ! OUT OF STOCK. $29.95

WC-ADI Wall charger. Plug-in overnight wall charger for the 12v ADI
battery packs. $12.95

CSA-181 Quick Charger. Desktop fast-smart charger for the ADI 12v or 7.2v
battery packs. 1-2 hr charge with automatic shut-off. Maintains pack at
full capacity! Includes UL-listed power supply. Charges battery & radio
together, or battery alone.

Old May 19th 04, 10:09 PM

Newsgroup Lurker wrote:

CBP-262 6-Cell AA Case. 2" tall, holds 6 x AA Alkalines cells or
Rechargeables.

Unless ADI has changed their plastic moldings, this thing is a real POS;
color doesn't match the ADI AT-600, is a sloppy match to the outline of
the radio's case nor does it fit correctly...a poor accessory to a real
nice handheld.

email: K6LTS on QRZ.com

Old May 20th 04, 04:35 AM
Newsgroup Lurker