Old March 21st 12, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default UFOs & Space Brothers are here to KELP!

On Mar 16, 4:00*pm, Major Tom wrote:
In case anyone here is interested...

A new web page with several articles about UFOs & the Space Brothers
by multiple authors *has been launched at this url:

http://www.mindlight.info/spacebrothers/index_ufos.htm

Q. How much does the desire for power and control figure into the
reason that the governments have been keeping UFO information from the
public?

A. It is paramount. It is ignorance and fear that drives the
governments to act as they do. They understand that if humanity knew
that the Space Brothers really existed, and these spacecraft with such
a command of space and time really existed, we could ask them to help,
because our governments obviously do not know what to do. They could
advise and teach humanity. Who needs governments like we have today
when we have these beneficent, harmless beings waiting to help us?

Q. If Space Brothers live on the etheric plane how do they manifest on
the physical plane so that we can see them?

A. It is a temporary thing. When a Space Person comes to Earth and
wants to be seen he has to lower the vibration of his etheric body to
come within our range of sight. The same applies to the spacecraft.
These vehicles are made of etheric physical matter and if you do not
have etheric vision they are invisible. But they are seen by hundreds
of thousands of people all over the world when the occupants lower the
rate of vibration of the vehicle.

Q. What is our relationship to Mars that brings them here to help us?
A. It is a neighbouring planet at about the same level of evolution as
Earth, although technologically far more advanced, so they can be of
help. They want to help. They like to help fellow planets who are
lagging behind, who are in trouble, who are misusing nuclear energy
and causing the planet and themselves to suffer. They have a great
heart and wish to help humanity. They do it out of love.

--From: UFOs: Their Spiritual Mission -- Questions & Answers with
Benjamin Creme — Part 1

http://www.mindlight.info/spacebroth...ssion-QAs1.htm

Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!