Old May 23rd 05, 02:33 PM
Charlie Hugg

Default Want Meter for Hallicrafters HT32B

I have a beautiful Hallicrafters HT-32B Transmitter that needs a Front Panel
Meter and preferable the hardware to mont it. Anyone have one?
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

Old July 28th 10, 04:06 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Hugg View Post
I have a beautiful Hallicrafters HT-32B Transmitter that needs a Front Panel
Meter and preferable the hardware to mont it. Anyone have one?
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX
I can supply you with one. I have a radio that is going to be dismantled meter looks good with some cleaning might just look great. Hugh hu_man at live dot com