Old November 1st 11, 02:35 PM
Junior Member

Location: Killeen, TEXAS
Default Bc-342

Hi

I just purchased an old BC-342n made by farnsworth. I was curious to see if anyone has experience with these old military recievers. I have not been able to find anything on here by searching the name of the reciever. Is there a special section on old military equipment?

Thanks
Old March 10th 12, 03:34 PM
Junior Member

Location: Sugar Land,TX ex Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Sarge View Post
Hi

I just purchased an old BC-342n made by farnsworth. I was curious to see if anyone has experience with these old military recievers. I have not been able to find anything on here by searching the name of the reciever.

Thanks
YouTube has an excellent video on replacing certain prone to failure capacitors. Good search terms are BC-342, BC-312 capacitor and the correct spelling of 'receiver'