Richmond, VA

Old December 17th 06, 03:21 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.2600,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Richmond, VA

"Mike" wrote in message
Looking to service cocks in the Richmond, VA area. Experienced
cocksucker giving blow job to any legal age men. Married,
divorced, widow, or just plain single guys. If you need the relaxing
feeling of a nice drain job then I'm your man. No recip necessary I do
suck
to completion and stop only when you say "enough"! Size is not important.
If
you have a wife or girl friend that likes to watch you get a nice blow job
or
would like to learn how to do you better bring them along.
Finally, as I mentioned size is not important , but cleanliness is.
I accept anal too if you want.
Please be clean and D&D free. Reply to

are u a shemale?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

"Gator" in Richmond, VA TRAILBLAZER CB 2 December 4th 04 05:21 PM
Amateurs Handle Emergency Comms in Wake of Hurricane Ivan Mike Terry Broadcasting 6 September 29th 04 04:45 AM
Amateurs Handle Emergency Comms in Wake of Hurricane Ivan Mike Terry Shortwave 6 September 29th 04 04:45 AM