Old April 2nd 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New RX for my 70th birthday

Joe Analssandrini wrote:

On Apr 1, 9:20 pm, "John Plimmer" wrote:
Universal gave me a great deal trading in my Icom for a new R65.
See
http://www.blandx.com/bdx1/dracosonicr65.html
The new RX fits my profile exactly......
-
South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
RX Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
Drake SW8 & ERGO software
Sony 7600D, GE SRIII, Redsun RP2100
BW XCR 30, Sangean 803A.
GE circa 50's radiogram
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop, PAORDT Roelof mini-whiphttp://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx

John,

When you decide to sell this receiver, please contact me. I should
like to purchase yours as I know it will be well taken care of.
However I INSIST on your including the photograph of Barbara Osterman
in the long flannel nightgown. Shortwave radio listening is just not
the same without it.

I've actually seen Barb in a bikini.. A wondrous sight to behold!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 3rd 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK BDK is offline

In article ,
says...

Joe Analssandrini wrote:

[...]