FS: Regency Informant INF-3 Preprogrammed Scanner $25

Old May 6th 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Cartrivision1

Default FS: Regency Informant INF-3 Preprogrammed Scanner $25

For sale: Regency Informant INF-3 scanner. This is pre- programmed
by state and I believe it can be switched (it is currently set to the
state of Oregon) but I do not own manual to figure out how. In good
cosmetic condition and works great. Removable antenna intact. Here
is a link to a closed Ebay auction to get a better idea of the
functions and features:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Regency-INF-3-Po...QQcmdZViewItem

I do not have the manual but I am sure it is not too hard to figure
out. $8 shipping within the US. Please contact me with questions or
offer.

thanks,
CTV

Regency Scanner Manual JSF Scanner 0 March 15th 06 03:40 AM
...old Regency ACT-T16K scanner [email protected] Scanner 6 October 27th 04 02:48 AM
FS:Regency Scanner N2BR Swap 0 August 14th 04 10:37 PM
FS:Regency Touch 100 Scanner N2BR Swap 0 August 14th 04 10:28 PM
FS Regency AM scanner SummitRT Swap 0 November 10th 03 11:17 PM