FS: Swan vx-2 VOX unit

Old October 11th 03, 01:15 PM
Fred Zimring

Default FS: Swan vx-2 VOX unit

I have for sale a Swan VX-2 VOX plug-in unit for the Swan transceivers
(500C, etc). It looks really good. I have not used or tested it as I sold my
500C before I tried it. (I do not operate VOX). Pictures on request. If you
are interested, please contact me by email or give me a call at
972-231-7511. I'm in the Dallas, TX area and will pay the postage to send it
in the US via USPS. Asking $35. Tnx...Fred, W5HTR.