Old May 29th 07, 07:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

Here are some photos from yesterday's Memorial Day ceremony at our local
Veteran's Park. These are raw photos. Some are crooked, because the
spots I had to set the tripod weren't level. Some are off center,
because I couldn't stand where I needed to, but this is the first real
use of the new Fuji camera. I was sick from the heat and humidty, so I
couldn't stay to shoot more photos.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Attached Thumbnails
Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB-dscf0029a.jpg  Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB-dscf0030a.jpg  Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB-dscf0032a.jpg  Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB-dscf0036a.jpg  Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB-dscf0038a.jpg

Old May 30th 07, 04:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Tue, 29 May 2007 18:47:39 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Here are some photos from yesterday's Memorial Day ceremony at our local
Veteran's Park. These are raw photos. Some are crooked, because the
spots I had to set the tripod weren't level. Some are off center,
because I couldn't stand where I needed to, but this is the first real
use of the new Fuji camera. I was sick from the heat and humidty, so I
couldn't stay to shoot more photos.

All that yellow piping and the white gloves looks so dorky. They look
like they were modeled after the PA state troopers, but that they wanted
to "outdo" them.

Position number two need to get laid for about a six hour stretch.
Old May 30th 07, 06:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Here are some photos from yesterday's Memorial Day ceremony at our local
Veteran's Park. These are raw photos. Some are crooked, because the
spots I had to set the tripod weren't level. Some are off center,
because I couldn't stand where I needed to, but this is the first real
use of the new Fuji camera. I was sick from the heat and humidty, so I
couldn't stay to shoot more photos.

The photos look pretty good to me. A shot of you and the DAV van would have been nice.
Michael, Thank you for your service in our military. Thanks, also, for your
continued support of disabled veterans like yourself. Your efforts mean much more than
the general public can realize.
Dude, whats up with your chompers? Were you ever able to get those abscessed teeth
cared for? If there was an update I missed it, but I am concerned.

Regards, Tom Adkins

Old May 30th 07, 07:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Tom Adkins wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Here are some photos from yesterday's Memorial Day ceremony at our local
Veteran's Park. These are raw photos. Some are crooked, because the
spots I had to set the tripod weren't level. Some are off center,
because I couldn't stand where I needed to, but this is the first real
use of the new Fuji camera. I was sick from the heat and humidty, so I
couldn't stay to shoot more photos.

The photos look pretty good to me. A shot of you and the DAV van would have been nice.
Michael, Thank you for your service in our military. Thanks, also, for your
continued support of disabled veterans like yourself. Your efforts mean much more than
the general public can realize.

that's what I'm praying the veteran's website will do. Its amazing
how utterly clueless the general public is about Veterans, and what they
do for our country. The local school board's records listed scholarship
information that is four years out of date, yet they use the services of
hundreds of Veteran volunteers every school year.

Dude, whats up with your chompers? Were you ever able to get those abscessed teeth
cared for? If there was an update I missed it, but I am concerned.

One is out, but the surgeon won't take the other till he can see or
feel the swelling, so I have to wait for the infection to come back.
William's efforts raised $305 dollars which paid for the $250 bill for
the surgery and almost $50 for the prescriptions. Once again, I want to
thank all of those who were able to help me.

I would have had to wait 4 months, till my next VA appointment for
the VA to fill the prescriptions so I had no choice but to spend the
money. Thanks to the politicians, outside prescriptions can now only be
approved during a regularly scheduled appointment, or hospital stay.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old May 30th 07, 12:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Wed, 30 May 2007 06:18:07 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

One is out, but the surgeon won't take the other till he can see or
feel the swelling, so I have to wait for the infection to come back.
William's efforts raised $305 dollars which paid for the $250 bill for
the surgery and almost $50 for the prescriptions. Once again, I want to
thank all of those who were able to help me.

Dental infections are associated with brain disorders. Maybe that is
what is wrong with you.

****ed off at the rest of the world for your ills, and you even want
others to help you out. Sad.

Yeah, ****er... I got my DD214 too.

Old May 30th 07, 01:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"JackShephard" wrote in
message ...

****ed off at the rest of the world for your ills, and you even want
others to help you out. Sad.

Uh, pardon me for intruding, but once in awhile I have to take exception to
this kind of remark.

All of us are getting older, and all of us will have to deal with medical
situations at some point. Michael didn't make a complaint about his
problem, someone (who cared) asked how he's doing and he responded.

As for asking others to help out, let me ask everyone here -- what have you
done recently to help a soldier or veteran? Anything? What have our
veterans done to help you? This newsgroup isn't large enough for me to
begin describing it. Think about what our servicemen have done and are
continuing to do, in spite of politicians' rhetoric. Think about what would
happen if all of our servicemen, everywhere around the world, were to LISTEN
to the politicians and simply drop their posts and come home. I can
guarantee the USA would be terrorism central. Now think about what the
POLITICIAN gets as a retirement package -- let's just say his health care
happens to be a tad better.

Picture in your mind, one single veteran you know who has served to keep us
secure. Give him the keys to your house, all your cars, all your
posessions, and spend the rest of your time working as his butler. It's
still not enough to repay in my opinion. Yet, all most veterans ask is that
you simply remember, and enjoy life.

I'm sure this message will bring out the trolls in force, making snide
comments that will go on for another eternity. Sad, isn't it? Still, I've
made my position known and I don't apologize for it.

--
Gary E. Tayman/Tayman Electrical
Sound Solutions For Classic Cars

Old May 30th 07, 02:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Gary Tayman wrote:

Think about what would
happen if all of our servicemen, everywhere around the world, were to LISTEN
to the politicians and simply drop their posts and come home. I can
guarantee the USA would be terrorism central.

Very unlikely. Quite the reverse probably.

It's only because Americans stick their useless ignorant noses into other
countries' business in the first place that you've brought terrorist attacks on
yourselves.

Go way and I've little doubt they'll leave you alone.

Graham

Old May 30th 07, 04:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Gary Tayman wrote:

"JackShephard" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Gary, I apologize for cross posting this to two binaries newsgroups.
I should have made two separate posts. The 'person' you replied to is
the biggest foul mouthed idiot that pollutes the electronics
newsgroups. He morphs like Skippy, and is abut as useful. He is never
man enough to admit he's wrong, and thinks that cursing makes him sound
like a man. Eeyore, on the other hand is a very ignorant and childish
british subject that hates America and has suggested that that it needs
to be bombed out of existence. Kill file both, if they keep replying,
you won't miss anything.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old May 30th 07, 07:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

JackShephard wrote:

All that yellow piping and the white gloves looks so dorky. They look
like they were modeled after the PA state troopers, but that they wanted
to "outdo" them.

Position number two need to get laid for about a six hour stretch.

plonk...
--
randy guttery

A Tender Tale - a page dedicated to those Ships and Crews
so vital to the United States Silent Service:
http://tendertale.com
Old May 30th 07, 08:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Very unlikely. Quite the reverse probably.

It's only because Americans stick their useless ignorant noses into other
countries' business in the first place that you've brought terrorist
attacks on
yourselves.

Go way and I've little doubt they'll leave you alone.

Roosevelt tried to hold his promise to "keep Europe's war, Europe's war."
As tensions grew everywhere, the good ol' USA was determined to stay out of
it. Then after we were attacked on our own soil by the Japanese, we
responded. War protestors immediately held Roosevelt accountable for
"breaking his promise" and said we had no reason to enter the war. They
also claimed we had no business going to Europe, as only Japan had attacked
us. Yes, they said that; I have the recordings. Does this sound familiar?