Varactor tuning on a magnetic loop

Old July 26th 03, 02:44 PM
Nic. Santean

Default Varactor tuning on a magnetic loop

A simple, possible setup can be found at:

http://www.csd.uwo.ca/~nic/radio/tune.html

Nic.

"Max" wrote in message
k...
Hello

I am building a magnetic loop antenna for recieving only, and I was
wondering
if it was possible to replace the mechanical motrodriven variable

capacitor
with a varactor tuning diode ????

Regards Max