Old July 17th 07, 03:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default perspective

Hi;
I submit this photo for your consideration.
Please describe exactly what we are looking at.

DON

--
Check out my web site at:

www.home.earthlink.net/~dmign/index.htm

Attached Thumbnails
perspective-perspect1.jpg
Old July 17th 07, 04:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

antradman wrote:
Hi;
I submit this photo for your consideration.
Please describe exactly what we are looking at.

DON

Looks like a doll house miniature.

Bill
Old July 17th 07, 04:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Thanks for the observation, Close but no cigar.
The piano is a transistor radio about 5"X6" and the cathedral is the approx.
3" high Hallmark Cards Christmas ornament that actually has radio program
sounds including static as you as you turn the dial. Neat combination don't
cha think?

DON

"Bill Cohn" billcohn1.comcast.net wrote in message
news

Old July 17th 07, 05:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

the cathedral is the approx. 3" high Hallmark Cards Christmas ornament
that actually has radio program sounds including static as you as you turn
the dial.

The ornament is kind of cool, in a cheesy way. My wife got me one last year.
I have a handful of other little plastic radios & TVs and it fits right in!

Phil Nelson

Old July 17th 07, 10:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default perspective (0/1)

The ornament is kind of cool, in a cheesy way

That's what I thought when my sister returned from Scotland with
this piece. Cheesy, but look at the detail on the back: a battery
labelled Eveready, and "aerial" and "earth" inscribed on the back
cover where virtually no one would bother looking.

Alan

Old July 17th 07, 10:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default perspective (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
perspective-wireles1.jpg  perspective-wireles2.jpg
Old July 17th 07, 10:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Alan Douglas wrote:
That's what I thought when my sister returned from Scotland with
this piece. Cheesy, but look at the detail on the back: a battery
labelled Eveready, and "aerial" and "earth" inscribed on the back
cover where virtually no one would bother looking.

That's cool Alan, I really like it,
particularly the white cat.
I had a cat that looked a lot like that
with the addition of a few carefully placed
black spots.

Ron
Old July 18th 07, 03:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Hi Phil;
Do you have pictures of that other stuff. I would like to see them. I guess
that I am cool in a cheesy way too.

DON

Old July 18th 07, 03:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

A;Alan:
HUH?
I just checked mine and it doesn't have any inscription. Maybe that was just
on the European version.Big disappointment.
PS, Love your '20s radios series.

DON

news

Old July 18th 07, 03:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

OH WOW, If this is the one you have, mine is completely different. Here is a
close-up of mine and the back is just a door for the AAA batteries that
powers it.

DON

"Alan Douglas" adouglasatgis.net wrote in message

Attached Thumbnails
perspective-hallminicath.jpg