10m/6m Club

Old October 29th 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default 10m/6m Club

Club has been on the web for over 3 months now and is growing at a
alarming rate. If you are into 10m or 6m ham operations then come
visit the clubs website. We are looking for writers and
photographers. We just had our first contest and conditions were
poor. But we did have a winner.

73

www.10-6-club.com

S.S.B. Club A.E. 352 CB 0 August 27th 06 04:54 AM
New CB Club Steveo CB 4 December 8th 04 03:16 PM
New CB Club Steveo Swap 2 December 8th 04 02:16 PM
Looking for CB club in 909 area Clark CB 0 February 27th 04 07:23 AM
the dx club freq B B CB 1 September 24th 03 07:06 PM