Ham Radio Deluxe "IC-R20, COM4, 4800, failed to Read Frequency."

Old January 8th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
ORCINES

Default Ham Radio Deluxe "IC-R20, COM4, 4800, failed to Read Frequency."

Help !

I have an ICOM IC-R20 is I was unable to run the program
HAM RADIO DELUXE 3.4

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9...8214730su0.png

Thank you
Old January 8th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Alan WA4SCA[_2_]

Hi,

I would strongly suggest that you ask at the official forum he

http://forums.ham-radio.ch/

Also, while version 3.4 is the official production release, it is
really very old. Try the current beta, which despite the name is
effectively the production release. You can download that he

http://www.ham-radio.ch/kits/beta/3.5/

The latest version, 1682, is solid, and has several fixes over the 3.4
version. Generally, when you have a problem, one of the first
suggestions is to upgrade to the latest version.

--
Alan
WA4SCA
Old January 8th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
ORCINES

Alan WA4SCA a écrit :
Hi,

I would strongly suggest that you ask at the official forum he

http://forums.ham-radio.ch/

Also, while version 3.4 is the official production release, it is
really very old. Try the current beta, which despite the name is
effectively the production release. You can download that he

http://www.ham-radio.ch/kits/beta/3.5/

The latest version, 1682, is solid, and has several fixes over the 3.4
version. Generally, when you have a problem, one of the first
suggestions is to upgrade to the latest version.

--
Alan
WA4SCA

I have the same problems with the 3.5 v.1686
:-(
Old January 12th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
ve3wej

On Jan 8, 3:56*pm, ORCINES wrote:
Help !

I have an ICOM IC-R20 is I was unable to run the program
HAM RADIO DELUXE 3.4

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9...8214730su0.png

Thank you

i noticed you are running at a fixed 4800 baud.. have you verified
that the radio is indeed set to 4800??? by default??? does any other
software work at this setting