FS: CPI speech processor

Old February 1st 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
wa2rqy

Default FS: CPI speech processor

Hi all;
Excess to my needs is a Communications Power, Inc Speech processor.
I don't see any model number but its a small white box, Made in USA
flag on top, no mods seen, nice shape, meter in front, runs off of
110vac or dc.
4 pin mike connector in front, audio cable in back goes to rig(no
connector so its your choice).
Price is $30ppd
73......
Rich

k-40 speech processor Key Klown CB 3 August 29th 07 12:25 PM
VoiceMax Speech Processor Telstar Electronics CB 5 May 29th 07 01:08 AM
VoiceMax Speech Processor Telstar Electronics Equipment 3 May 24th 07 06:22 PM
VoiceMax Speech Processor Telstar Electronics Equipment 0 May 22nd 07 12:54 PM
CPI Speech Processor nukem CB 1 November 3rd 03 10:21 PM