LINEAR RF AMP PLANS

Old March 6th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Lou Franklin[_2_]

Default LINEAR RF AMP PLANS

Our TRIPOWER RF AMP plans are now on sale at EBAY for half-price. This
deal INCLUDES a professionally made, heavy duty PC board, all ready to
stuff and solder. Click on our home page at: www.cbcintl.com then
click on the EBAY logo there to see what's on sale now!

We specialize in CB books, plans, kits, and high-performance CB
accessories. Please visit our Web site to see all those "goodies" you
just can't find anywhere else!

www.cbcintl.com

You can also download our complete CB catalog, or just the Order Form
from that page. We've also got a new Email Order Form (for VISA/MC)
if you're in a hurry.

SAVE MONEY! We regularly run EBAY auctions in which you can save up to
HALF the cost of our most popular CB books and accessories. To see
what's currently on sale, go to the Web page above and scroll down to
click on the EBAY logo.

LINEAR RF AMP PLANS Lou Franklin CB 0 September 3rd 05 05:34 AM
LINEAR RF AMP PLANS Lou Franklin CB 1 January 16th 05 03:08 AM
LINEAR RF AMP PLANS Lou Franklin CB 0 November 22nd 04 07:23 AM
LINEAR RF AMP PLANS Lou Franklin CB 6 July 20th 04 10:34 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM