Old March 14th 08, 02:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default FS: Philco 20 cathedral $95

can bring to Charlotte this "all there" Philco Cathedral. Needs some veneer
work and the face is loose from the arch. The "usually missing" tube shield
is there, and all the tubes are tested good including the pair of 71A's!
the driver tranny is good. I put a few of the bypass caps in it, needs to
be finished. not working. I could part this one out and make more on it,
but I dont want to spend the time. Original knobs and cloth. $95. I can
take this to Charlotte or anywhere along my route south (I am heading south
on I-69 out from Michigan down to Louisville, KY and over to Asheville then
to Charlotte. I could take the eastern route back north thru WV. Email me
if you are interested.
moppat at comcast dot net

Mark Oppat

Old March 14th 08, 04:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Philco 20 cathedral $95

OOPS forgot pix, here they are...

"Mark Oppat" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Attached Thumbnails
FS: Philco 20 cathedral -dsc07278.jpg  FS: Philco 20 cathedral -dsc07279.jpg