Philco 38-10 knob set needed

Old March 31st 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Philco 38-10 knob set needed

Hi All,
Sorry to post this again, I lost the replies from the last posting.
I need a complete set of knobs for the Philco 38-10. It is a small
wooden bullet set, it has the 3 regular (circa 1938) Philco knobs on
the bottom row and the 2 part Philco knob on top with the knob and
skirt type assembly. Originals or reproductions will be fine. Anyone
know where I can find these?
rgds,
Mark S.

Old March 31st 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Mark Oppat[_2_]

Larry Bordonaro at www.antiqueradioknobs.com has the repros. The lower
knobs are the most common type of original manf. radio knobs of the 30's, I
have those in stock. The two pc tuning knobs are less common but still
easier to find than any other brand, since Philco sold so well. I have
originals of those in stock too. You will want to change out the pilot
lamp socket rubber to a fiber washer. I also stock the RF deck mounting
washers, and I have the repro dial for that model if needed too.

www.oldradioparts.net

Mark Oppat

Knob needed amyotte Radio Photos 8 May 23rd 07 10:42 AM
NEEDED: Knob for TS-850S Daniel W4ADT Swap 0 September 28th 06 07:44 PM
NEEDED KNOB Ron Toller Boatanchors 0 June 13th 06 11:17 PM
Wanted: Philco 38-10 knob set... [email protected] Boatanchors 1 May 7th 06 09:25 AM
Wanted: Philco 38-10 knob set [email protected] Swap 0 May 7th 06 01:13 AM