Old September 13th 08, 11:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Motorola 10T3

This is a post-recap pic of the picture on my Motorola 10T3 table model set.
The CRT it currently has connected to it is a 5" tube from a test jig. The
original 10BP4 CRT is totally flat and doesn't show so much as a shadow. I
wish this thing had a vertical centering control, as it seems to want to
scan too far to the top of the screen, even though it does have fairly good
linearity. The sync and video passband seem quite good as well, considering
I have not yet even attempted an IF/RF alignment.

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!

Attached Thumbnails
Motorola 10T3-10t3_1.jpg
Old September 14th 08, 04:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

This is a post-recap pic of the picture on my Motorola 10T3 table model
set.

Looks pretty good so far!

What does the TV look like in the cabinet? My (few and sadly incomplete) TV
books don't show that model.

Phil Nelson

Old September 14th 08, 11:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Phil Nelson" wrote in message
This is a post-recap pic of the picture on my Motorola 10T3 table model
set.

Looks pretty good so far!

What does the TV look like in the cabinet? My (few and sadly incomplete)
TV books don't show that model.

Don't have any pics of my own yet, as I've still been working on the
chassis, and need to find a CRT for it before I can put it back in the
cabinet. Plus, I plan on sanding it down and restaining it.