Re-cap Kits: SX-101, PS-500, S-38, S-40B...

Old January 19th 09, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Tom NěJMY

Default Re-cap Kits: SX-101, PS-500, S-38, S-40B...

....and other makes and models.

We've added Hallicrafters to our list of brands that we can supply
multi-section can-capacitors and complete re-cap kits for. We a
stocking all variations of the S-38, and are taking orders for the
S-40B, SX-101 variants, SX-110, SX-117, and others.

We have not got our web-site updated to reflect these new additions yet,
but you can e-mail us for pricing and other info, as well as to purchase
them.

These kits include brand new multi-section can-caps (except S-38 which
is a tubular) as well as any other electrolytics needed. The complete
kits come with other electrolytics, as well as Mylar caps to replace the
original tubular paper caps as well.

If you'd like to see what our caps and kits look like, please come to
www.hayseedhamfest.com/capkit.htm . You can contact us from there, or
just reply to this post.

Again, thanks for your time.

73,
Tom NěJMY
NěJMY's Hayseed Hamfest . .

www.hayseedhamfest.com
Old January 23rd 09, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
john

On Jan 18, 7:22*pm, Tom NěJMY
wrote:
[...]

Dear Sir:
I am restoring a hallicrafters S 40 B receiver. I need some parts
such as the little glass for bandspread,
would like all original knobs to replace the beat up ones on unit,
electrolytic caps of various values.
Can you supply?
John Everhart K4ZYF

Old January 24th 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Tom NěJMY

Hello, John. We don't have the knobs, etc, but we can supply any of the
caps you need. We have a complete recap kit for the S-40B that includes
the can-cap and 20 Mylars. We can also supply the can-cap separately.

Let me get a list of what's included in the kit out to you.

73,
Tom NěJMY
NěJMY's Hayseed Hamfest . .

john wrote:
On Jan 18, 7:22 pm, Tom NěJMY
wrote:
[...]

FS: S-40B, S-38, SX-101 Re-Cap Kits Tom NěJMY Boatanchors 5 January 21st 09 06:49 AM
Kanga kits in UK John Baxter Homebrew 0 February 15th 07 10:59 AM
New old heath kits Mike Freitag Homebrew 2 July 14th 04 12:03 PM
heath kits Mike Freitag General 0 July 14th 04 03:42 AM
Are there any SW kits available? Hidalgo Shortwave 3 June 1st 04 07:06 AM