71A amp for RAT

Old May 4th 09, 12:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Raymond Koonce

Default 71A amp for RAT

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4432.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	608
Old May 4th 09, 06:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Omer S

"Raymond Koonce" wrote in message

Is there any justification to use, out of production tubes, to build an
audiophool amp?!

Omer

Old May 4th 09, 03:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Raymond Koonce

Omer S wrote:

"Raymond Koonce" wrote in message

Is there any justification to use, out of production tubes, to build an
audiophool amp?!

Omer

Yes, I like them. I bought enough to last me from now on, so you can
have the rest.

Raymond
Old May 13th 09, 05:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
WW[_3_]

"Raymond Koonce" wrote in message

Beautiful... How did you mount the sockets?? Warren

Old May 14th 09, 10:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Raymond Koonce

WW wrote:
"Raymond Koonce" wrote in message

Beautiful... How did you mount the sockets?? Warren

You can see some additional photos at
http://www.timebanditaudio.com/71A/71a.html.

Raymond
Old May 15th 09, 02:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
WW[_3_]

WW wrote:
"Raymond Koonce" wrote in message

Beautiful... How did you mount the sockets?? Warren

You can see some additional photos at
http://www.timebanditaudio.com/71A/71a.html.

Raymond

Very neat idea to keep copper part uncluttered. Warren